Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest Micro WEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's use this thread for planning and discussion of the X-Fest West. :top:

xfest-MICRO_8x6.jpg

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hang in there guys... I've got plans to put Lucke in charge of a West Coast X-Fest. I've just got to get all the materials together to send over to him. We don't wanna leave you guys out!

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
What did you mean when you talked about shirts/stickers/etc?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What did you mean when you talked about shirts/stickers/etc?

Well, I'll have XR-U merchandise with me... and also X-Fest Micro shirts (limited quantity). Of course you west coast guys can organize your own meet (as you know), but I would like for XR-U to sponsor a couple west coast events.

Spyder327

Reaction score
Well, I'll have XR-U merchandise with me... and also X-Fest Micro shirts (limited quantity). Of course you west coast guys can organize your own meet (as you know), but I would like for XR-U to sponsor a couple west coast events.

That logo would look AWESOME on a t-shirt!

I assume a west coast meet would take place in california?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would leave it up to Lucke to determine the best place after discussing it with the other West Coasters. Since I don't live out there, I'm not sure what the most convenient location would be.

REG CAB X

Reaction score
How about Lake Havasu as a central meeting point for all Arizona, California, and Nevada. I have not been there but have seen pics on other forums of "meetings" there and it looks like a pretty kickass spot to hang out.

XDsm

Reaction score
why does it have to be down south why can't it be in the middle of the state like fresno or bakersfeild?

Plus we have Primedia interested in possibly photoshooting an event if it is near their office which is in Anaheim. Primedia is the company that produces Mini Truckin, Sport Truck, and Truckin magazine.

lucke

Reaction score
Plus we have Primedia interested in possibly photoshooting an event if it is near their office which is in Anaheim. Primedia is the company that produces Mini Truckin, Sport Truck, and Truckin magazine.
thats a good reason, but more importantly, there is nothing to do in Fresno or Bakersfield. if this were to be in a more "central" location, it would most likely be in Vegas. but there will be a lot more discussion about this since a lot of people aren't 21 yet, Vegas would likely be out.

a possible track day at Willow Springs is another possibility, or a get together at the beach and then kart racing or something. the possibilities are endless, just keep the ideas coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom