Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest pictures

fuseaku

Reaction score
Who drives the blue XR with the white racing stripes?

2nd. question... Where did he find those bad ass headlights?

07xrunner

Reaction score
i never did see the light output of those so i dont know if they are better/worse than stock but im sure with hid+the projector housing it should be alot better with a good cut off point :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say that the light output was about the same as stock. The cutoff was SICK - I mean just SICK. I would've thought to get a pic if I wasn't on my 8th beer. :D

skilledbum23

Reaction score
yup the cut off is sick. the normal ones are about the same as the oem in brightness. and they fit just like the stock ones, i like em :top:

Xraided

Reaction score
IMG_7379.jpg

Who's the guy in the Football jersey flashing gang signs is that the official XRU sign
:laugh:

yep thats me... i will proly be attending x-fest west from now on so i had to represent..

15flat

Reaction score
15flat

sorry coulnt be there look forward to next meet K.I.T.

jcool2040

Reaction score
Looks like a great time i wish i could have made but i had to work at the last min i got a call friday morning i was planning to drive up that night errrr

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
K2 (Klint) I laughed my A** off on that so called want to be cop saying "I just want to be sure were on the same page" I think I heard him say that 4 or 5 times, I felt like saying what number page are you talking about LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Attachments

• x fest.jpg
    x fest.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 104

2006nightrider

Reaction score
i like how Klint walks by me and looks at me while the rent-a-cop is pulling up saying "you dont have any alcohol right?" whats that about? am i that bad of an influence:laugh: ...i think the only alcohol i had that day was what i was sweating out from the night before:smile:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
K2 (Klint) I laughed my A** off on that so called want to be cop saying "I just want to be sure were on the same page" I think I heard him say that 4 or 5 times, I felt like saying what number page are you talking about LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't even realize that I had a posse behind me. :laugh: That's awesome! I love you guys! :rock:

Top Bottom