Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest pictures

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
bump for the pic with names......

Sorry - been very busy the last few days. I'm having some of the guys double-check me on the names, nicks and colors. I did pretty good with the names - but just want to make sure I got everyone straight. :top:

FuCt

Reaction score
Ok, the second XR, with his turn signals on all the time... how the hell do you do that, or does he just have his parking lights on? If not, I want that mod bad!!

Picture008.jpg

My truck came with the DayTime Running lights, i guess its standard in canada. I want to get RID OF IT! So could i unplug something from under the dash fusebox?

Jonathan

Reaction score
My truck came with the DayTime Running lights, i guess its standard in canada. I want to get RID OF IT! So could i unplug something from under the dash fusebox?

since i was so helpful with the headlights, ill pay shipping, sent the box over here! i thinks its just a small relay you unplug.

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
I can't find the cord for my camera... It's still packed up in a box somewhere in the house.
I've got some good ones of us hanging out right before the infamous carwash incident.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As requested... pic with names, nicks and colors. I missed a few and probably got a couple wrong. If you're wrong in the pic, I am very sorry. Even remembering this many was very good for me. Please PM me if you're wrong or missing and I'll add you to the pic!

Sorry for the size, but it had to be this big to see the names and nicks. :top:

x-fest_group_photo_final.jpg

Gnat sorry I forgot your name... you told me and then when you said "Gnat1000, king of the arcade" that's all that stuck. :biggrin:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
James' short attention span catches him again :biggrin:

Great pic Klint

Justin

gnat1000

Reaction score
As requested... pic with names, nicks and colors. I missed a few and probably got a couple wrong. If you're wrong in the pic, I am very sorry. Even remembering this many was very good for me. Please PM me if you're wrong or missing and I'll add you to the pic!

Sorry for the size, but it had to be this big to see the names and nicks. :top:

Gnat sorry I forgot your name... you told me and then when you said "Gnat1000, king of the arcade" that's all that stuck. :biggrin:

HAHA dont worry about it man. My name is ryan by the way:top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Justin says MY8UR8TRD.... missing a 6

and now I'm in 4th Gear :biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the corrections guys... sorry for the mistakes. I'll update tonight. :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
So was it planned for everyone to wear khaki and/or cargo shorts? :smile:

Top Bottom