Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS X-Fest West 2009

Spyder327

Reaction score
Hotel is confirmed 100%, ( $79 per night) the store you allow you to buy the tickets very soon now:rock:

The current itinerary involves a cruise, sight-seeing, etc. at Tingley Beach:
http://www.cabq.gov/biopark/tingley/

And also Kart racing at a Alququerque indoor Karting facility:
http://www.abqkarting.com/index.aspx

Also, the hotel is located right by some restaurants for meals, raffle give-a-ways, etc. :top:

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Running into a couple issues with the multiple options on the tix. Hope to get it sorted out tonight and have tix online for sale.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Lets go guys!!!

I have heard lots of complaints about not enough time. Remember the dates were posted two months before the event, and we had a lot of people signed up to come out.

You guys don't need to worry about booking hotels, or anything else. You guys needed the dates to get the time off of work, school, etc.

Everything else was being done for you by us. So the "not enough information" excuse is not at all applicable. What other information did you absolutely have to have? We got you guys covered. All you guys need to do, get time off, and show up.

So.. lets get this event going!!!

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
I think this is what we have so far...if we have a friend going who's not a member do we have to buy there ticket too? Or just one for ourselves since there our guest?

1. Super Werty
2. Vince77
3. Spyder327
4. XRunnerDevil07 + 1 friend
5. Mathyou
6. Lenie
7. bsp 05 x-runner
8. Clokwrk
9.T0LLPHR33
10. BlackCat (strong maybe .. again)
11. Blastap + mrs blastap(if school allows)
12. MusTrd + 1 (maybe on the +1)
13. MagicCarpet (99%sure)
14. ICEMAN 99%
15. Gutz (50% chance wife says yes)
16. Gadget
17.XrunnIT + 1
18. Grumpy (as far as I know) and maybe donny riding shotgun!
19. Tejada
20. Jaegermeister 99% +1 maybe
21. alexxwing

trd_sport

Reaction score
Everything else was being done for you by us. So the "not enough information" excuse is not at all applicable. What other information did you absolutely have to have? We got you guys covered. All you guys need to do, get time off, and show up.

So.. lets get this event going!!!
uh.....myself and others asked for more info numerous times ever since the event was posted and were ignored. The whole point of having all the info up in a timely manner is so people can budget and plan. There is no way im going to sign up for something not knowing how much it costs, why? because maybe I wont be able to afford it. In other words....people arnt going to ask off work or make sure they have this time off if they cant pay for it.:top:

X-roller

Reaction score
Im so freakin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in albuquerque!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know of perfect spots to go too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get in contact with me asap!!!!!!!

I think this is what we have so far...if we have a friend going who's not a member do we have to buy there ticket too? Or just one for ourselves since there our guest?

1. Super Werty
2. Vince77
3. Spyder327
5. Mathyou
6. Lenie
7. bsp 05 x-runner
8. Clokwrk
9.T0LLPHR33
13. MagicCarpet (99%sure)
14. ICEMAN 99%
16. Gadget
17.XrunnIT + 1
19. Tejada
21. alexxwing
22. X-roller checkin in!!:rock:

Last edited:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
uh.....myself and others asked for more info numerous times ever since the event was posted and were ignored. The whole point of having all the info up in a timely manner is so people can budget and plan. There is no way im going to sign up for something not knowing how much it costs, why? because maybe I wont be able to afford it. In other words....people arnt going to ask off work or make sure they have this time off if they cant pay for it.:top:

west and east tickets were posted at the same time. :rockon:
lets get the list going !

Spyder327

Reaction score

I do agree with you to an extent, i think Jason was just trying to post to finally try and get some excitement for the event going.

Even worse than not posting the information (which was largely just due to a lapse on my part not having free time) would have been posting information that wasn't confirmed yet and would have to have gotten all butchered/changed later.

I made a last minute change to try and allow people to attend the event at dates prior to school's starting up again, and it caused the whole thing to get really crunched.

Hopefully we still get enough dedicated members trying to make it out so it can be a fun time.

X-roller

Reaction score
I do agree with you to an extent, i think Jason was just trying to post to finally try and get some excitement for the event going.

Even worse than not posting the information (which was largely just due to a lapse on my part not having free time) would have been posting information that wasn't confirmed yet and would have to have gotten all butchered/changed later.

I made a last minute change to try and allow people to attend the event at dates prior to school's starting up again, and it caused the whole thing to get really crunched.

Hopefully we still get enough dedicated members trying to make it out so it can be a fun time.

Well if you guys need help planning anything let me know...I do live here and would be more than happy to dedicate some time to make this meet worthy of a meet. Let me know if I can help 575-302-7812. I'm available pretty much whenever. I work at a call center so I have a lot of free time. lol. :top:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Well if you guys need help planning anything let me know...I do live here and would be more than happy to dedicate some time to make this meet worthy of a meet. Let me know if I can help 575-302-7812. I'm available pretty much whenever. I work at a call center so I have a lot of free time. lol. :top:

I think we're pretty set for the most part, but i'll shoot you a PM if anything comes up

thanks man:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tickets are up for sale in the XRU store (link in the first post). It's time to put all the grumbling aside and have a good meet!!! So let's do dis. :rockon:

Note: Due to an error in the product stock module, you will get an OUT OF STOCK notice in the cart. IGNORE IT! Your ticket order will process fine.

X-roller

Reaction score
I think we're pretty set for the most part, but i'll shoot you a PM if anything comes up

thanks man:top:

Not a problem....I know of a sweet spot to take pictures too. It's located at the top of a mountain. Nice little road to the top if ya want a spot to take pictures. Plenty of parking for all the X's that are coming.

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Ticket purchased .... Albequerque , you don't know what you just got yourself into ...... Party Time !!!!!

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
1. Super Werty
2. Vince77
3. Spyder327
5. Mathyou
6. Lenie
7. bsp 05 x-runner
8. Clokwrk
9.T0LLPHR33
13. MagicCarpet PAID !!
14. ICEMAN 99%
16. Gadget
17.XrunnIT + 1
19. Tejada
21. alexxwing
22. X-roller checkin in!!:rock:
33.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom