Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X Got Hit Hard!!!

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Today was a day that no X runner owner ever wants to experience! I left our house around 7:30 to run to my office. I forgot something at our house so i attempted to drive around block and come back by house. I was sitting at a stop sign, yes a stop sign when this GMC Envoy decided to tear up the front of our X. She was traveling at pretty good speed when she came around the corner and hit me. It sounded like a freight trane when it happened. It is not drivable, Heck the driver door doesnt even open anymore. I had to climb over the seats to get out and make sure the lady was ok (everyone was fine). Worst pat was making the call to Buck (BONDXII) giving him the news that our X had been attacked by a GMC!!! On top of this we cannot install the New Steel Leafs (That are coming in today) for testing. We will have to wait until the Truck is back on road, So everyone sit tight!! No Racing, No Car Shows, No X!!! I have been sick all day!!! I was just telling Buck last night that we should look into getting different head lights, I didn't mean a WHOLE NEW FRONT END!!!

truckwreck1.jpg
truckwreck2.jpg
truckwreck4.jpg
truckwreck3.jpg

butters607

Reaction score
omg what a retard how the hell did she hit you while you were stopped i would have been livid!

elynor_v

Reaction score
:eek2: That sux big time, sorry to hear about the X. The pics made me cringe! Glad no one was hurt and glad to hear you'll be comin' back!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Wow... she really cut that corner! :ahhhhh:

Sucks to hear and see pics, but glad you're OK. :top:

Last edited:

butters607

Reaction score
Wait does this mean you guys wont be at texfest or?

J

JDUB916

Brings me back to when my front end got kissed once too back in 07'. Glad everyone is okay and it'll be fixed soon, hang in there!

xrunner4.0

Reaction score
That sucks, but glad u were ok. Crazy how the other driver managed to hit you at a stop sign!

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
wow, well im glad your ok :top: sorry for the bad luck

ultraxr

Reaction score
OMG! Glad you're okay. That's just awful to look at. I'm surprised the airbags didn't deploy.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Wait does this mean you guys wont be at texfest or?

No sorry, We were not going to be able to make it any how this year, even with out this accident. We already had a big race scheduled for the time of TexFest but it looks like we wont be racing either.

I do have on its way a Gift Certificate for a drawing for you guys. The certificate good for a Drop Kit valued at $275.00 or $275.00 off of other products that we currently offer.

We are planning on trying to make it to x fest next year.....as long as no one decides to demolish the front end of our X again!!!

butters607

Reaction score
Oh ok cool well hope the other person gets what they deserve for not paying attention glad your ok!

bigdreams

Reaction score
Are you and Buck still going to come to the Hooters meet in a rental at least?

831RRX

Reaction score
Ouch! Hurts just seeing the pictures. Stop sign..REALLY!??

Emanon

Reaction score
Ouch!! Looks like they cut the turn w/o bothering to look ahead. That shit happens so often in my neighborhood I've come close to getting clipped more times than I can count. My little front passenger hit&run was $2100 I'm betting yours is at least $4.5k.

Maybe a good time to paint match the side mirror sailplanes, tailgate handle and tag light housings.

bigdreams

Reaction score
Ouch!! Looks like they cut the turn w/o bothering to look ahead. That shit happens so often in my neighborhood I've come close to getting clipped more times than I can count. My little front passenger hit&run was $2100 I'm betting yours is at least $4.5k.

Maybe a good time to paint match the side mirror sailplanes, tailgate handle and tag light housings.

Yep, easily $4.5k or more. I had an '06 BSP Reg Cab base model w/ a 4-cyl and I was involved in a couple front end collisions and all 3 times were over $5k. Our front ends can really take an impact, but it's expensive to repair them. Good news it that our trucks are hard to total out. 2 of the 3 wrecks I had (BSP curse), the steering wheel airbag deployed and it still didn't total out my cheap little truck. Oh how I miss that little truck. Especially now that there's a little more aftermarket performance options. The family mod was a great mod though and it would've been cramped having my wife and daughter in the bench seat all the time. Sorry for thread-jacking. Lol. But yeah, might as well go for more custom parts (headlights, different grill, Evo mod, and other cool things with painting parts)

Gonzo464

Reaction score
That sucks. Looks like a good sized intersection... dunno why you would cut that hard like that.

Atleast everyone is alright. Hopefully they won't try to total it out.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Wow that sucks ! You think it attacked you because you have GM looking wheels . Maybe it was jealous lol.... Fortunately it looks like it can all be repaired??

Top Bottom