Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X Got Hit Hard!!!

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
hmm le carbon fiber fenders and hood time?

glad yall are ok

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
replace with 2012 front end?

Glad you guys are okay :top:

black betty 07

Reaction score
Custom by Crunch as I always say!!!!Some of the sickest rebuilds are gained after someone else's insurance pay for it!!New lights and maybe even some custom paint work on the front end, just to give your own touch.Good luck with the rebuild.All is good as long as yall aren't hurt.:rockon:

Poppel09

Reaction score
i dont see how u didnt goo off on the lady lol i would of been so pissed sorry too hear wish u best of luck

BondXII

Reaction score
Thanks everybody. Sad day for the XII Performance X-Runner. Poor Amy was so worried about the truck when she called me, I couldn't understand what the hell she was saying :argh:. After I translated enough to know that she was in an accident and I was worried about her instead of the truck she calmed down... sorta. Everybody is good now. Getting everything sorted out with the body shop and the insurance company. Got a convertable slow-stang to cruise around in the mean time. Good thing its still nice out in South East Georgia and I can take advantage of the top down. :top:

The body shop is now tearing apart the front clip to see all of the damages. Hopefully its nothing crazy to the point of being totalled. If so, the 2012 will be in our near future. Too bad the one in Virginia is Black. I can't do black as I'll be dusting/washing/dusting/pissed/more dusting with climate down here. Things get dirty fairly quick here for some reason. Mostly because of pollen. If they don't total it, I hope they work with me on mods (both ones I had AND ones that I want). I'd like to have the grill back the way it was. All the way up until yesterday, I WAS the only X-Runner with a Billet RGM.

I've started looking around for new goodies and potential trucks in case the worst happens. We'll keep everybody posted as we find out more and begin to make progress. If it becomes the worst case, then you guys will start to see write ups on how to install aftermarket parts on a 2012 X with 100 or less miles on it. :blurock: My dad gives me a hard time as it is with changing stuff out all the time on a truck with (now) barely over 30,000 miles on it. Can't wait to hear what he says when the window sticker is still on it. :rofl:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
you know what would be pretty awesome qua1 and drop stealth install on the slow stang :biggrin:

JC2011XR

Reaction score
DAMN!!!

I know they call them accidents for a reason, but that sucks big time. So sorry to hear that. I'm guessing all involved were not hurt, right. Except for your truck, OUCH!

Scarface

Reaction score
So long as everybody is ok, vehicles can be repaired/replaced. But that is still some messed up stuff.

bangbang

Reaction score
i almost cried when i saw the pics. sry bout the x glad ur fine.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
So sorry to here this bad luck happen to you guys. It is always good that everyone was safe from major injuries. Keep us posted on repairs and such.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
i almost cried when i saw the pics. sry bout the x glad ur fine.

No worries...I Cried For Every X Owner!!! When i saw her coming head on at the truck all i keep saying was not the x, not the x, not the x...and then BAM!!! I did not even want to look at the damages, but it is what it is. We still have not gotten word if it will be able to be fixed or not, hopefully that outcome will be today. Whatever the outcome, we will have a X in our driveway weather it is the same one or a replacement!

butters607

Reaction score
are you goona file a lawsuit against their insurance company? hell i would i mean reckless drivers like that should have to pay a million a month to insure their vehicles!!!!!

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
are you goona file a lawsuit against their insurance company? hell i would i mean reckless drivers like that should have to pay a million a month to insure their vehicles!!!!!

Our insurance company is working with their company to collect damages. As long as they corporate and take care of our truck we are happy!!

bigdreams

Reaction score
Our insurance company is working with their company to collect damages. As long as they corporate and take care of our truck we are happy!!

There shouldn't even be cooperation. The other driver is at fault whether you were stopped or not. The other driver shouldn't be cutting turns like that. It's illegal to even cross over the lane divider lines while making a turn. Every end of center lines at intersections should be treated as if a vehicle is there. By law, you had control of your lane and the other driver had no business coming into your lane

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Good and Bad News. The truck is going to be able to be fixed like new! The Bad News..When the tow truck dropped the truck off they obviously knew NOTHING about taking a lowered truck off a flat bed...so they drug the bumper across the concrete, messed up the paint and bent the bumper in..So now I get to file against the tow company as well. What the F***. Its going to be a long long week!!!
DSC_0222.jpg
DSC_0223.jpg
DSC_0207.jpg
DSC_0211.jpg

butters607

Reaction score
wow thats wonderful douche bag. speaking of which ketchup had his truck taken to his house from the on base garage and this guy (tow truck driver) says to ketchup it wont go in gear????? sure enough we already had the motor out of the truck!!!!! moron

Top Bottom