Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X Got Hit Hard!!!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
OMG WOW!!!!!

Thank god your ok..... please get checked out.....

Truck is fixable...... time for some lovely custom paint.... maybe a new x depending how hard it was hit.....

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Damn that sucks bro. Hope all goes well with the repairs and ur back on tha road soon. Man that's one dumb chick! What did she say happened?

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Damn that sucks bro. Hope all goes well with the repairs and ur back on tha road soon. Man that's one dumb chick! What did she say happened?

Here is her exact statement from police report..." Driver 1 stated she was blinded by sun when turning onto woodbridge road and felt contact with an object" That Object With Me!!! Felt contact is an understatement. She really meant she felt contact as she plowed into the front of me.

So far we are up to approx $5000.00 in repairs and that does not count the after market headlight, the custom grill work or the custom pin stripping on hood. So this is going to be an expensive fix!

butters607

Reaction score
Here is her exact statement from police report..." Driver 1 stated she was blinded by sun when turning onto woodbridge road and felt contact with an object" That Object With Me!!! Felt contact is an understatement. She really meant she felt contact as she plowed into the front of me.

So far we are up to approx $5000.00 in repairs and that does not count the after market headlight, the custom grill work or the custom pin stripping on hood. So this is going to be an expensive fix!

yea nice try lol should have cleaned her windshield!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow to be honest I am surprised it's only 5k, I would push for a write off! Sad to say I know but you said the door wouldn't open which mean structural damage! If you do get her back she won't be the same...

All in all that's gotta be one of the worst cop out statements ever, sun or not you don't turn curb to curb onto a two lane road!

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Wow to be honest I am surprised it's only 5k, I would push for a write off! Sad to say I know but you said the door wouldn't open which mean structural damage! If you do get her back she won't be the same...

All in all that's gotta be one of the worst cop out statements ever, sun or not you don't turn curb to curb onto a two lane road!

Well now we are at $5600.00 due to the custom grill work. The driver door would not open because the driver front fender panel clips broke and overlapped the driver door by about an 1/2 inch. Good thing about the shop that is working on the truck is our insurance company guarantees the body/structural work through them as long as we own the vehicle. If we get it back and it just doesn't seem right we will not accept the work.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Good lord.. thankfully you're ok, and the X will get fixed!!

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
X Update...Things are looking good, (well plan is looking good, truck still looks like S**T paint wise). All new parts are in, custom grill work is almost complete and truck is headed to paint in the morning. If all goes to plan we should have our X back sometime next week. If we do get our x back next week we are planning on putting truck on lift next Saturday (OCt 29) and getting those steel leaf springs installed. So fingers are crossed! We Cant wait to get our x back! I make a trip to body shop every day to check on the truck, and get a report, so im glad we finally have a time frame goal!!

absolut

Reaction score
Nice! good to see that everything is going well.

black betty 07

Reaction score
THat's good news.Are yall still coming to the hooters meet on sat.I'm going to drive down from Atl. just to meet everyone.I'm excited to see some sweet X's and hang out.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
THat's good news.Are yall still coming to the hooters meet on sat.I'm going to drive down from Atl. just to meet everyone.I'm excited to see some sweet X's and hang out.

Yes we will be there!! We look forward to meeting everyone as well !!

bigdreams

Reaction score
On a side note, i like the color of the truck in the video. I think the name of that color is Indigo Ink. I wish the X came in that shade of blue

BondXII

Reaction score
Speaking of that shade of blue... what's up with the 2012 the dealer is supposed to bring out to Hooters for us Saturday?

bigdreams

Reaction score
Idk. I haven't heard from them and I haven't had a chance to call them. I'll try to call tomorrow as well as call Hooters to see if we can get some reserved parking spots

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Picked up our X From Body Shop late this afternoon! 3 LONG weeks and shes finally home!!

Top Bottom