Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X is no more.....

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I now what you mean when I first got my wrx I had to change up my driving style. When you think about it you have to rotate 4 wheels at once instead of 2.
That, and the clutch is a lot stiffer then the XR's. My left leg muscle was actually sore after the first 2 days of driving this thing

Grumpy

Reaction score
Tough decision have to be made sometime:thumpdown:
Congrats on the new subie snack. Addiction will be worse as there a lot more aftermarket support.

thatsubiekid

Reaction score
That, and the clutch is a lot stiffer then the XR's. My left leg muscle was actually sore after the first 2 days of driving this thing

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: traffic will suck but it's worth it

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Did another mod today:biggrin:

Used my same McCulloch HID kit from my X, just had to buy new bulbs...so I bought some 6000k bulbs off eBay that came in today.

Camera makes them look a lot more 'blue' then what they actually are in person---

HID.jpg

HID3.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Take off that front plate already......

oh yeah, i said i wasn't posting in your thread anymore. goodbye. :wavey:

ntinhri

Reaction score
your ghey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I bet is was alot better in the snow than the x......

BTW did someone buy your x? maybe I can come up for a test drive? lol rrrech

2006nightrider

Reaction score
your ghey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I bet is was alot better in the snow than the x......

BTW did someone buy your x? maybe I can come up for a test drive? lol rrrech
Its still available...

It's actually not going on our Used Car lot until I get the URD rear 02 sim...It was something I never bought, but now I have to, to get the CEL off. I ordered it from Gadget Saturday, so as soon as I get it and install that, it will be for sale.

I already placed a XRU card in the glovebox:rockon:

DJmckay

Reaction score
sorry to see you go bro and i have never even met you before and never seen the infamous two toned X on 24's:dontknow: i think if i was going to go witha 4 banger i would have to go with an R34 they are beasts

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Lights look good Sugar. But as a MOD, you should know to support our Vendors...:biggrin:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
RIP2006nightrider.jpg

"I know david nor the truck are dead, but apart they arent the same so damn it, i made it out of boredom :top:"

Last edited:

BlackCat

Reaction score
^^^ Uhh.... truck's not dead... just under new ownership

Not that I need it, but how much do you figure the dealer will ask for it ?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
^^ Uhh....I know its not dead....but its not davids anymore either....so techically its just a two tone truck.....its not 2006nightrider....so :eviltongue: :eviltongue:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Hey... watch where you throw that spittle ! I don't know where that tongue's been ! :motz::laugh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
RIP2006nightrider.jpg

"I know david nor the truck are dead, but apart they arent the same so damn it, i made it out of boredom :top:"
:laugh:..Nice
Not that I need it, but how much do you figure the dealer will ask for it ?
They are asking $21,999...but they'll probably end up selling it for around 18-19k
But as a MOD, you should know to support our Vendors...:biggrin:
What can I buy from our Vendors for the Scooby--- SubX?, pullies?, SS kit?

...idiot:biggrin:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
This thread is so gay! Why are we still talking about this? LOCK IT! :thumpdown:

David lost to a Focus. :laugh:

Top Bottom