Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X is no more.....

Shanes56

Reaction score
Dang a great one is gone who got that thing david?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
dang David. Sorry to hear. that is a nice ride though. When are you going to do some custom paint?did you take anything off ur X to sell?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know I've been trying to think of what I wanted to say on this thread and I haven't come up with anything noble just yet. I mean I could say that we've really lost a cornerstone of the community and that XRU will never be the same. Or I could say that David has been such an important part of my life in so many ways that it makes me sad to see his truck go but I'm still glad to have him be a great friend of mine and an important part of this community. Or I might even go so far as to say that it's sad to see a truck and talent go that have provided some many with inspiration to modify their own vehicle - maybe even some that wouldn't have otherwise.

But we'd all know that was a bunch of bulls**t so I'll just say f**k you for selling such a sexy truck. I bet you look like a sissy sitting in that little car. Half black my ass. Looks like your all white to me.

:biggrin:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i would rather see the truck be smashed then owned by anyone else!! just wouldnt be the same.

Shanes56

Reaction score
/\/\/\/\ hahahaha very nice, I second that, hahahaha

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Dang a great one is gone who got that thing david?
Our used car dept...My GM is actually thinking about making it a company demo to use for our car shows/events that we sponsor here in town...which I'm hoping they do, that way I can still drive it:biggrin:

Why don't you get to work making me some nice SS sways or a custom strut bar!!!
dang David. Sorry to hear. that is a nice ride though. When are you going to do some custom paint?did you take anything off ur X to sell?
Ha...Its gonna be white for some time now. And I've sold a few things off it, the only thing I have left to sell is my 6000k HID bulbs.
You know I've been trying to think of what I wanted to say on this thread and I haven't come up with anything noble just yet. I mean I could say that we've really lost a cornerstone of the community and that XRU will never be the same. Or I could say that David has been such an important part of my life in so many ways that it makes me sad to see his truck go but I'm still glad to have him be a great friend of mine and an important part of this community. Or I might even go so far as to say that it's sad to see a truck and talent go that have provided some many with inspiration to modify their own vehicle - maybe even some that wouldn't have otherwise.

But we'd all know that was a bunch of bulls**t so I'll just say f**k you for selling such a sexy truck. I bet you look like a sissy sitting in that little car. Half black my ass. Looks like your all white to me.

:biggrin:
:laugh:...I'll just take all that as a compliment:adore:

Still cant wait for XFE 09!!!...Club 511:rockon:

Shanes56

Reaction score

For what the WRX?

The truck sways are done and a strut brace would be useless, would look cool but be useless.

Always bustin my balls :biggrin:

BTW you are garbage for not keep the X haha

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Thread-Gay-1950s.jpg

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Our used car dept...My GM is actually thinking about making it a company demo to use for our car shows/events that we sponsor here in town...which I'm hoping they do, that way I can still drive it:biggrin:

Ha...Its gonna be white for some time now. And I've sold a few things off it, the only thing I have left to sell is my 6000k HID bulbs.

:laugh:...I'll just take all that as a compliment:adore:

Still cant wait for XFE 09!!!...Club 511:rockon:

IT looks good white. Just messing with you David..... Think is time for you to do a RIP for your sig.....

Venomous_X

Reaction score
as if some form of slutmagic, your ears must have been ringing for us talking about you, because here you are!!!

AAARyanposter.jpg

Top Bottom