Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-R Shift Knobs

on to the neXt

Reaction score
If you start a group buy for the one with the 6th gear that says f*&kin fast let me know I need 2 of those

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Id probly be down for a weighted one, possibly even a shifter. How much for the shifter if I decide to keep my stock one?

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Lol i may have to order another one!

XR2000

Reaction score
Any chance of a group buy coming up soon...??
I would love a black ball with blue engraving /weighted

kblozano

Reaction score
im waiting for that new group buy! I cant find a good shift knob for the life of me...the one i have now it cool..but it spins around :thumbdown:

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
If you have been waiting for a good shift knob, then this is the one that you are looking for. Quality and comfort that you will not be disappointed with :top:

Coupe

Reaction score
any chance we can try another GB?

Let's do it. This is going to be the last one for the shift knobs. The machinist that has been doing these for me is talking retirement, so this is probably going to be the last group buy.

0. Coupe, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "COUPE" under the shift pattern.

elynor_v

Reaction score
1. Black ball w/ red engraving. XRunner under shift pattern

Let's do it. This is going to be the last one for the shift knobs. The machinist that has been doing these for me is talking retirement, so this is probably going to be the last group buy.

0. Coupe, black ball w/red engraving, weighted, with "COUPE" under the shift pattern.

Question: Original post in March says add'l $10 for weighted, but at the end of the post it says "will be weighted".
This might sound stupid, but does that mean an add'l weight added to the 9-10???

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score

Question: Original post in March says add'l $10 for weighted, but at the end of the post it says "will be weighted".
This might sound stupid, but does that mean an add'l weight added to the 9-10???

Not a stupid question.

Base price is $65, which includes shipping.

If you want a heavier shift ball ( highly recommended) it will be an additional $10. The unweighted ones weigh about 4.5 oz and the weighted ones are about 9~10 oz. This is not exact, but approximate.

If you want some text below the shift pattern , add $10. 7 characters max.

no texas knob :c

I did not get enough interest to do a Texas knob. If 10 people sign up that want a Texas knob, I will make it.

Last edited:

elynor_v

Reaction score
Cool. So...
1. Black w/ red engraving, "XRunner" under shift pattern, weighted

Coupe

Reaction score
1. elynor_v, black ball w/ red engraving. XRunner under shift pattern
2. uglyryder, black ball w/blue lettering, weighted

o5oldblue

Reaction score
I am in . I would like a black ball w/ blue engraving, weighted and with the X-R under the shift pattern

Coupe

Reaction score
1. elynor_v, black ball w/ red engraving. XRunner under shift pattern
2. uglyryder, black ball w/blue lettering, weighted
3. 05oldblue, black ball w/ blue engraving, X-R under shift pattern, weighted

Top Bottom