Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Runner RTR V-8

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Steve! Threads merged!

Last edited by a moderator:

Murderface

Reaction score
This has got to be the most reposted topic ever in the history of XRU

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I also notice that majority of the reposts are done by new people.

Baggins44

Reaction score
So sad to hear that....... any idea how much it would cost to build one at home?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
So sad to hear that....... any idea how much it would cost to build one at home?

Well, take the price of the 5.7 V8 engine from the Tundra. Add the price of the Supercharger. Then price the rear end and drive shaft. You can get a rough estimate.

berthalamu

Reaction score
yo they need to put an updated twin turbo supra motor wit a better 6 speed trany an a nos bottle!so i could race a ferrari wit my truck!lol

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
TRD themselves admitted "any enthusiast" could build this truck themselves. They say the motor tucks in nicely and the only real headache is (as we all would guess) the wiring. Someone with more money and desire than mechanical abilities could just have a couple buddies over for the drivetrain swap, then pay some wire monkey to button her up. So whose it gonna be?

nine9six

Reaction score
My buddy sent me this the other day. I've never wanted to get rid of my XR more than I did when I saw this.

Automatic transmission, though I don't WANT an automatic, I'd drive the hell out of it.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I think this is the 7th time we've had to merge a new thread into this one:argh::laugh:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Now all we need is for someone on the XRU to do this to their X. :biggrin:

Top Bottom