Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

x1 installed

trd_sport

Reaction score
Well I now have the X1 kit and the urd fuel pump kit installed on my truck:biggrin: I dont know what the actual gains are yet, but I will say this, I said holy ish going from n/a to s/c, well I said the same thing after I got a chance to floor it post x1 install. It runs so much smoother now. I havnt even floored it through 3rd yet, 1-2 pulls so hard Im at 70 before I know it. Still at 5-6psi depending on the temps. :rockon:

Thanks go out to blastap, xrunnit, and torspd for the installs, couldnt have done it without you guys:top:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
sick, get back on that track and lets see what happens!!!!!! any vids of your acceleration runs?

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Lets see if we can get him out to the San Antonio raceway this Friday, and give me a run for my money.. :grin:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
awesome bro :top: i can't wait to get an X-1 lol.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Congrats on the X-1 installation...:top: I can't wait to pick my X-1 up and join the growing crowd...:biggrin:

DrEaM MaKeR

Reaction score
cool deal I still can't believe how hard those bolts were to break loose.

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
lol so much fun it is welcome to the crew that makes power after redline i ran redxr and the more rpms help me from getting my ass handed to me..

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
lol so much fun it is welcome to the crew that makes power after redline i ran redxr and the more rpms help me from getting my ass handed to me..

you should record a run between you and red xr to see how close the race is

ABP

Reaction score
is the rev limiter still raised on the auto tranny

I know the limiter is raised, but I think the auto will still shift at the factory rpm. To get the the 6200 you have to shift it manually.

Super Werty

Reaction score
at least he can go over 108 now:bird:

That so weird to me how they set up the top speed limiters

Ive had my truck over 115 a few times and never felt the limiter kick in...I just backed out because I realized how stupid it was for me to be trying that in a truck:laugh:

ntinhri

Reaction score
contrats!!! its Bad as isnt it? listen for ping.. I had to pull back a lil timing but she rocks..

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
That so weird to me how they set up the top speed limiters

Ive had my truck over 115 a few times and never felt the limiter kick in...I just backed out because I realized how stupid it was for me to be trying that in a truck:laugh:

its based on the tires that come on the truck usually. along with a few other things.

trd_sport

Reaction score
contrats!!! its Bad as isnt it? listen for ping.. I had to pull back a lil timing but she rocks..
hell yea:top:i hope i dont experience that..ill keep an eye on it tho.

Got to do some reading on the software and see whats available and possible.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am not to sure what the X-1 guys are doing for timing, but when I was in the initial stages of tuning mine, I was told to retard 1 degree for every pound of boost. SOmeone else might have something else to say about that, which is welcome, but it is safe.

fuseaku

Reaction score
I wish I had money to get all these cool mods like you guys. :frown:

Top Bottom