Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

x1 installed

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
yes.........Grumpy may actually be doing some of it as we speak.:dontknow::biggrin:

rims are 18x8.5 or 9 cant remember.

REALLY...you got grumpy trained well...:laugh: j/k

that's BA bro. 1st 4x4/4 door XR...can't wait to see the finished project...:top:

How low you going to drop it? tucked tires like the some of the other members or are you airbagging it?

XrunnIT

Reaction score
REALLY...you got grumpy trained well...:laugh: j/k

that's BA bro. 1st 4x4/4 door XR...can't wait to see the finished project...:top:

How low you going to drop it? tucked tires like the some of the other members or are you airbagging it?

His truck isn't a 4x4 its only 2wd. Lowing a 4x4 is just weird IMO

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
no 4x4
2/4...may go lower tho, no airbags.

:hmmmm2:...i thought the TRD Sports had the electronic 4x4 switch like the TRD Off-Roads...

I guess I was mistaken...is your auto?

i would think it would be a little weird...but I guess if its done correctly you wouldn't be able to tell...

but I agree with you that would be a lot of money to do a dropped 4x4 and retain the 4x4 but at the same time if you gutted the 4x4 and made it into a 4x2 then that would be a waste of money...

to each his own

trd_sport

Reaction score
:hmmmm2:...i thought the TRD Sports had the electronic 4x4 switch like the TRD Off-Roads...

I guess I was mistaken...is your auto?

i would think it would be a little weird...but I guess if its done correctly you wouldn't be able to tell...

but I agree with you that would be a lot of money to do a dropped 4x4 and retain the 4x4 but at the same time if you gutted the 4x4 and made it into a 4x2 then that would be a waste of money...

to each his own
the sports do have an option for a 4x4 but you can get them as a prerunner also.
yes auto.

trd_sport

Reaction score
Got a new calibration from Scott at APR today! Now the x1 is where I want it. Going to get to the track soon...still got some more stuff to do tho :)

Super Werty

Reaction score

what about lowering an evo? or perhaps a lamborghini:laugh:

just mess'n with ya, I know you meant 4x4 trucks...in which case it is slightly weird....especially with 4 doors

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Matt, I didn't know you had this bad boy X-1. Just read all 9 pages and am glad you were first. I really want to get this product soon. It works well with the auto, right?

Top Bottom