Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xfest East 2011

Where would YOU like XFE 2011 to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup sooner we pick a spot and date vacation can be booked!

Limitless

Reaction score
I vote for Ocean City Maryland because Anthony(Dirty)'s mom and dad have a house there that we all can crash at! Right Anthony:laugh::adore: Plus it's not a far drive for anyone up north or down south(North Carolina and above that is, anyone south of there doesn't count)

Im down for anything, OC would be fun and not as far as Myrtle for me either. Couple events to maybe plan it around if we wanted some stuff to do.

June 11-12 - OC Car and Truck Show (prob a little too early)
July 21-24 - Dew Tour
Aug 13 - DUB custom Car Show

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I've been in Myrtle beach a long time ago at a nice camp site. I'm ready to go back, just get someone to step up to the plate and organise the X-Fest.

Trick61

Reaction score
Just moved to Charleston, so this would be my first time attending. looking forward to it.

Gadget

Reaction score
Like are we going to have this event or not??

G

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
How many months has this one been talked about now? Lol.

I would seriously like a get away. If a date does materialize, i could figure something out to try and make it.

Last edited:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Ya we really need to get this decided and setup. Im willing to help assist someone in setting this up, but I am not a good organizer and have never organized an event before. So someone who else is good at organizing should take charge, but know that i am willing to help in the best of my ability. Im sure that there is others willing to help, but seems like no1 wants to be head honcho.
This will be my first X-fest so im excited :crinklehair:

ntinhri

Reaction score
If I planned it, Id have to plan it in SC or VA Beach.... Just saying..

If I had a x Id plan the event.. SOMEONE STEP UP..

Freaking mods step up!! LOL

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
If I planned it, Id have to plan it in SC or VA Beach.... Just saying..

If I had a x Id plan the event.. SOMEONE STEP UP..

Freaking mods step up!! LOL

Its being discussed along with a hundred other things dealing with the ownership transition. As I said before if someone is wanting to step up and help plan an event contact one of the staff.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Its being discussed along with a hundred other things dealing with the ownership transition. As I said before if someone is wanting to step up and help plan an event contact one of the staff.

you live in a corn field... step up!lol

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
i will step up if need be, just say the word......... va bch crew planned it last year, some of us can do it again this year!!!!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Get going so I can start saving my coins ( loonies and twonies) for the Fest and I need to book the time off from house work duty

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
So where is it going to be held?

Where the person(s) planning it decide it is gonna be I guess. Xtrarviganza has been planned for a while, TexFest has a date and location, us east coasters are slackin! I will help out in any way I can to get this thing going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom