Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XFM Central Virginia

Are you coming to K2's Hizzie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sweet, yea, i want the lettering! :D

Aiight - since you called dibs, it's yours. I'll give it over on Sunday. This is all provided that by Black on gets here before the weekend. I'm a slacker and just ordered a lot of the stuff for my mods today. :biggrin:

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
:hahaha: he said slacker

Aiight - since you called dibs, it's yours. I'll give it over on Sunday. This is all provided that by Black on gets here before the weekend. I'm a slacker and just ordered a lot of the stuff for my mods today. :biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Considering the recent death of Jerry Falwell, we may not go to the D-Day memorial. I was thinking it would be pretty dead the weekend BEFORE memorial day and that we could get some good photos but they may do some kind of memorial thing for him there. We'll play that one by ear. I'll come up with an alternate option in the meantime just in case...

Natas

Reaction score
I was gonna debadge my ride but can't bring myself to do it. I love the way the lettering matches the truck. :biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it Saturday yet???

Stevenredx

Reaction score
LOL.... After today... i only have one more day of work :rock:

Gonna be two really slow days :thumpdown:

Natas

Reaction score
This is my last day of work until Monday! :biggrin:

xmoney

Reaction score
i still have to service my truck before i come up :(

ugh, i dread doing it.

nctourer

Reaction score
Yeah I feel for ya - bummer having to service such a sweet ride so shes in tip top shape :laugh:
Had to do mine about a week ago.
Patiently waiting for Sunday.

Natas

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to get up early on Saturday so I have time to get the ride looking it's best! :top:

xmoney

Reaction score
we have an add for this weekend? count went up to 8....

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
we have an add for this weekend? count went up to 8....

Yup! A buddy here in town with an SWB X will be stopping by on Saturday. Although he just had surgery on his hand and apparently has screws in it so he won't be helping us mod --- but he may be able to help with the beer mod. :biggrin:

Look forward to seeing you again Geoff!

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
Hey guys most of you don't know me, but i can't miss this. I will be there, broken hand with pins, ready for the beer mods. Klint, I may even be able to do the sunday drive as well. We'll have to see, but i would hate to miss the photo shoot!

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
Anybody want to volenteer to clean my X. it's been about a month...so hope I don't catch to much hell...just remember i have a broken hand

xmoney

Reaction score
i wont be there till sunday, or i'd help wash your truck.... I dont wash trucks/carss on sundays though

lol

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody want to volenteer to clean my X. it's been about a month...so hope I don't catch to much hell...just remember i have a broken hand

Dood - I've got a lot of mods to do... but I'll help you wash your truck toward the end of the day. I'm sure that all the guys will pitch in and we could probably wash it in about 20 minutes. Don't wanna wash it too early cuz she'll get dirty again with all the pollen. I'll have a bucket of suds for anyone that needs it.

Glad that you can make it bro! And hopefully that hand will allow you to go for the cruise on Sunday. I can't wait to see a line of X-Runner's behind me on the parkway! That's gonna be sexy. My wife will be filming! :D

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't typically like typing around the filter but... MUTHA FVCK!

Wait... Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha FVCK!

I come home from work today and guess what's going on in my neighborhood. They're paving the fuggin road! Fuggin tar and fuggin rock and fuggin chit everywhere. I am so fuggin pissed off right now. Out of all the weekends of all the year and all the roads --- they pave that chit two days before my event.

We may have to wash the trucks here and then go to a local car wash to detail before the cruise. I have no doubt that there's still gonna be chit all over the road Saturday. Especially since there's no rain in the forecast.

DAMMIT guys. It pisses me off even more that there was nothing wrong with our road!

I mean son of a bich! Time to mow the lawn and have a beer.

Top Bottom