Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XR alignment is really not that good

AFP520

Reaction score
This truck is a total •XR•XR•XR•XR•XR when it comes to taking some bumps and holes in the road. My steering wheel is now a little tilted to the left just to keep the truck straight. It's mostly the crappy roads around here that don't help with keeping the truck in a straight line, but I can still tell my alignment's off. Gonna drop it back off at the dealer next week and get this straightened out! :motz:

blazinx

Reaction score
i havent had any prbls srry 28k on mine to here that good luck

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
Yeah same here, sh*t roads :thumpdown: if your steering has been straight and all of a sudden it's not, more than likely the toe is out

skilledbum23

Reaction score
haha yea nj worst roads in the nation i am dreading driving up there around x-mas time

Xample

Reaction score
hell yea man call me at work tommorow and i'll set up an appt 4 you.
my guys been doing it for 30yrs, i have the best alignment machine. my truck is as strait as it can be. 908-782-0880 7:30-5:00

AFP520

Reaction score
hell yea man call me at work tommorow and i'll set up an appt 4 you.
my guys been doing it for 30yrs, i have the best alignment machine. my truck is as strait as it can be. 908-782-0880 7:30-5:00
Any idea how much it runs?

Xample

Reaction score
$59.95 i hook you up...no uncle sam fee also

AFP520

Reaction score
$59.95 i hook you up...no uncle sam fee also
I'll let you know after next week bro. I'm gonna be in Maryland for work and the dealer I bought the truck from is only like 20 mins away. These guys owe me big time. The paint is chipping on my front bumper really bad.

wshsbears

Reaction score
if possible get a multi-year alignment. i've had my truck a year on friday and i've gotten 4 alignments. this suspension is so stiff that there is almost no compression in front so every time we go through a dip or hit potholes it stretches the control arms and moves accentric bolts and adjusts tie rods. its minor, but for anyone who has ever aligned a vehicle, u know how little it takes to adjust the toe. just a little off and its way out.

sonic555u

Reaction score
Yeah I live in East Los Angeles man there some real bad roads here and yeah its normal man you will get used to driving the truck the x-runner suspention is so stiff its like its purely made to street race its a true street racers truck.

fuseaku

Reaction score
Yeah, my alignment isn't so good either. :thumpdown:

BSPX

Reaction score
yeah mine was wayy out too, might have been the 60mph drift into the curb that did it though.

rich017

Reaction score
I live in orlando, and the roads here suck with all the construction going on. there was a part where the road was paved, and it left a 6in drop in the road. I bottomed out and my mom bottomed out in her vette.

fuseaku

Reaction score
I live in orlando, and the roads here suck with all the construction going on. there was a part where the road was paved, and it left a 6in drop in the road. I bottomed out and my mom bottomed out in her vette.

You're right man, whenever I go to Orlando, I dread the construction on I4, it sucks!

Are you planning on coming to the Daytona Beach meet March 1st & 2nd?

rich017

Reaction score
Havent heard about the Daytona meet. I got a condo off Flagler avenue so i will think about it. URD tcai comes on the 1st.

XrunnaKilla

Reaction score
the x-runner suspention is so stiff its like its purely made to street race its a true street racers truck.

Bwahahaha, this made me laugh. Nothing about 15 second 1/4 mile times, mild handling and pickup beds scream "race". Is this your first vehicle with any type of guts? Is that why you think its fast? Cause its not.

Top Bottom