Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XR alignment is really not that good

utixrunner

Reaction score
Bwahahaha, this made me laugh. Nothing about 15 second 1/4 mile times and pickup beds scream "race". Is this your first vehicle with any type of guts? Is that why you think its fast? Cause its not.

Ya because a 1/4 mile is the best way to judge a vehicle:stupid:

Xample

Reaction score
to each is own. it's faster than most trucks

sonic555u

Reaction score
Bwahahaha, this made me laugh. Nothing about 15 second 1/4 mile times, mild handling and pickup beds scream "race". Is this your first vehicle with any type of guts? Is that why you think its fast? Cause its not.

Dude in reality its not about the ride its all about the driver behind the wheel.

fuseaku

Reaction score
Bwahahaha, this made me laugh. Nothing about 15 second 1/4 mile times, mild handling and pickup beds scream "race". Is this your first vehicle with any type of guts? Is that why you think its fast? Cause its not.

I think the X is a pretty quick truck... faster than any S10/Colorado/Ranger... etc.

sonic555u

Reaction score
Aww for sure man the x-runner is the best truck out on the market in overall performance.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
my truck fights me at the wheel sometimes as well. i would like to think its the crown of the roads, but its there more often than not regardless of the road surface quality.

mod an x to the most of its abilities in n/a form, and its pretty quick, will hang with most stockish v8 cars. put boost on it, and you killing them, and hanging with the modded ones.

Top Bottom