Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XR down for the count (not mine) 2 poeple killed

WCD

Reaction score
So now everyone on here knows why some of us don't street race, speed around cars, etc., and then post story's with comments like "NICE KILL BRO!"

Sorry, I don't know the guy personally, but if he is being arrested and charged, he deserves it. My heart goes out to the families who lost members of innocence.

100% agree.

Karma's a bitch - this dude's problems have just started.

Also DUI includes pills - it includes any controlled substance that can impair you.

So using the pills as an excuse...... I don't get that at all. What if he chugged a 1/5th of Jack and did the same thing? Would it be okay? Hell no it wouldn't.

Last edited:

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
100% agree.

Karma's a bitch - this dude's problems have just started.

Also DUI includes pills - it includes any controlled substance that can impair you.

So using the pills as an excuse...... I don't get that at all. What if he chugged a 1/5th of Jack and did the same thing? Would it be okay? Hell no it wouldn't.

they never said the pills werent perscribed to him or something? everyone is balming this guy without all the details. settle down fellas. the truth will come out.

Murderface

Reaction score
I travel every day to and from work with a bottle of percs in my truck. 7 herniated discs from someone T-Boning me was the cause. Ive gotta work on heavy machinery every day and when my back hurts I like to be able to pop a perc and relax, doesn't mean I'm eating the whole bottle of pills and then hitting the highway. We don't know if that's the case for that guy so why jump to conclusions? Those of u that have met me at XFest and Va Beach Meet can vouch that I'm no pill junkie so who knows if he was?

Its a real shame that some lives were lost in the accident for sure. Hopefully some info will come up and we will all know what happened.

WCD

Reaction score
I travel every day to and from work with a bottle of percs in my truck. 7 herniated discs from someone T-Boning me was the cause. Ive gotta work on heavy machinery every day and when my back hurts I like to be able to pop a perc and relax, doesn't mean I'm eating the whole bottle of pills and then hitting the highway. We don't know if that's the case for that guy so why jump to conclusions? Those of u that have met me at XFest and Va Beach Meet can vouch that I'm no pill junkie so who knows if he was?

Its a real shame that some lives were lost in the accident for sure. Hopefully some info will come up and we will all know what happened.

Relax man I'm not calling out you or anyone else out who takes painkillers. I was responding to what ntinhri said. I should have been more clear on that.

Some cases are very cut and dried and I'm thinking this is one of those.

Last edited:

PiNkY

Reaction score
Like Blazin said he kinda has the inside scoop since he know's the guy - so he'll keep us posted. Either way shitty news about the 2 people. I'd be devistated knowing I was the cause of that

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Speed itself does not kill. I hate when people say that. Driving like an idiot kills.

That truck does look familiar though...

I agree to disagree here. Speeding on public roads kills 100%, were as speed on a track is different. All in all it comes down to pure physics, and in this case no matter how you shake it 3 families will never be the same again due to excessive speed.
I wish all the best to all those involved!

Murderface

Reaction score
Relax man I'm not calling out you or anyone else out who takes painkillers. I was responding to what ntinhri said. I should have been more clear on that.

Some cases are very cut and dried and I'm thinking this is one of those.

I'm good bro:top: I had no prob with what u said, my panties are def not all bunched up!

mbray

Reaction score
That is too bad :( The other truck does look like another Taco, 1995? Prayers go out to the families

5000XD

Reaction score
I really hate seeing pictures like these knowing people died. RIP to those who died and wish the family all the best.

I think we all should learn from it.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
not gonna lie Ive street race, as most us us have.. but I normally wont unless its clear..We dont know the story, So I would highly suggest not passing jusdgement.. anyone could say he was swearving.. they said pills were involved.. what if the guy was knocked out or dazed from the pills.. floored it not knowing what he was doing, and passed out? we doint know what was going on here. easy on the harsh comments...

rip to those involved..

Well said brotha. Lets not blame it on things we don't know to be true. Like you, I do street race from time to time, but I am always aware and cautious. Anything can happen. Just because there are pills in the truck doesn't mean anything. I hate to see lives lost, but we shouldn't throw out bad comments until we know what happened......

B-runner

Reaction score
RIP to those who passed and condolences to their familes...

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Wow... I've met the guy a couple of times at meets. He would randomly show up at meets.

Media always over exaggerates stories. Though he did have pills (they mention bottle) they were probably prescribed.

IMG_4423.jpg

The front passenger, Manuel Portillo of the gold Toyota was not wearing a seatbelt and was thrown from the vehicle. Portillo, 67, was transported by ambulance to Clear Lake Regional Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.

always wear your seatbelt!

So Mike's charges

2 counts of INTOXICATED MANSLAUGHTER W/VEHICLE

Bond amount 60,000.00

He is due in court tomorrow, court 351.

Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Well he is either going to Prison or he's going to be sued or probably both.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
If i remember correctly...ntinhri, was telling me how im an idiot/rices for sliding an corner in an industrial area...and yet he street races...Hypocrisy at its finest

Take a step back brother, let's not forget the basis of this forum, no flame/no bash. If you have a problem with someone take it to PM.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
If i remember correctly...ntinhri, was telling me how im an idiot/rices for sliding an corner in an industrial area...and yet he street races...Hypocrisy at its finest

get off your high horse.

not gonna lie Ive street race, as most us us have.. but I normally wont unless its clear..We dont know the story, So I would highly suggest not passing jusdgement.. anyone could say he was swearving.. they said pills were involved.. what if the guy was knocked out or dazed from the pills.. floored it not knowing what he was doing, and passed out? we doint know what was going on here. easy on the harsh comments...

rip to those involved..

did you even read that?

Super Werty

Reaction score
there is a smart way to race and a stupid way, lets not generalize the two into one bad thing

Grumpy

Reaction score
Sad to hear story like this:thumpdown:
Mike only shows up here & there at meets 'cause his work take him out of town more often than not.

Speed itself does not kill. I hate when people say that. Driving like an idiot kills.

Agreed 100%
Like alcohol & firearm, must be enjoy in a responsible manner.

5000XD

Reaction score
always wear your seatbelt!

So Mike's charges

2 counts of INTOXICATED MANSLAUGHTER W/VEHICLE

Bond amount 60,000.00

He is due in court tomorrow, court 351.

Jesus, that's f-ed up :thumpdown:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Sucks for him.. No matter what he drives... dont forget lives were changed forever.. lets be respectful.. just like a certain member who was DUI wrecked his truck went to jail, noone bashed him... lets be cautions who whats said.. never who know might read this.. they might be looking for support (Mike)...

Top Bottom