Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xrollers Official Build Thread...Finally.

TacomaTwins2

Reaction score
Hey just joined XR and your build sounds awesome Turbo is the SH**T! Everything you have listed in your build sounds great and def will see great HP and tons of fun in the future.Good Luck!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You sir, need to start a build thread.

As well, I want an intake manifold like yours.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Hey just joined XR and your build sounds awesome Turbo is the SH**T! Everything you have listed in your build sounds great and def will see great HP and tons of fun in the future.Good Luck!

Build thread, right meow!!! :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score

post a dyno chart when you can:blurock:

X-roller

Reaction score

You finally joined! lol... sick man! You already know what everyone wants so do it!

X-roller

Reaction score
picture.php

hotrodt

Reaction score
Nice bro. There will always be haters....they are just the jealous ones tho. I had ppl hating on my build. Saying it was weak and i needed to start modding....well i think a ls swap is a huge mod.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
at what psi???? videos????...come on dude!!!!:blurock:

Strong hunch, that that graph is of the twin turbo XR from PSI Racing.

Plus, that was an earlier dyno. Not the current numbers.

X-roller

Reaction score
Just the one where my breathers are smoking a little.

is that normal??

Compression test = Done. Perfect Results which is what I would expect with a new engine.

Not losing oil or smoking out of the exhaust

Not losing coolant.

WTF?????

gonna go do a leak down test next and if nothing shows there then i'm just gonna say it's normal...

Last edited:

EMS Guy

Reaction score
Just the one where my breathers are smoking a little.

is that normal??

Compression test = Done. Perfect Results which is what I would expect with a new engine.

Not losing oil or smoking out of the exhaust

Not losing coolant.

WTF?????

gonna go do a leak down test next and if nothing shows there then i'm just gonna say it's normal...

This only when it's cold?

X-roller

Reaction score
This only when it's cold?

Torspd made me realize that its not smoke... it's vapor... so I think we have it figured out... :top: I have some info for you i'll send it to your email... I think you will be happy to see... lol. :top: *hush*hush*

Top Bottom