Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Appreciation Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanes56

Reaction score
From now until Feburary 15th 2010 there will be a sale on all Coils and Swaybars

It is just my little way of giving back to the XRU community

Here is the Link so that you can place your order:

Happy Spending!

Shane

Venomous_X

Reaction score
hurrayyyy.....now I just need money for such lovely gifts! Nice job Shane!

Shanes56

Reaction score
Remeber the more money you spend the quicker we can push out the 3 yes count them 1.. 2... 3... new products we have in the works.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Add some of them lil lights and e fans!!!!

Shanes56

Reaction score
I do have one efan if anyone wants it :) I will give it to you for a good price just not as good as I gave it to Steve

Oh BTW the 3 new parts are all suspension parts

ntinhri

Reaction score
I do have one efan if anyone wants it :) I will give it to you for a good price just not as good as I gave it to Steve

FYI Shane waited til I was drunk, I cant confirm the price...

MMMM I think I know whats coming... TOo bad I need tax money!

Shanes56

Reaction score
haha I love taking advantage of you steve both your wallet and your body grrrrr

Shanes56

Reaction score
for xrunners? nope! actaully I know street, and street suspension, I would have to take some time and learn off road setups before I dove into that.

THE MACF

Reaction score
no. obviously. but expanding your product line to other Toyota vehicles with the 1GR. like 4wd tacos and 4runners?

It's obvious you make a very specialized product for a special vehicle but why not expand just a little bit?

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
no. obviously. but expanding your product line to other Toyota vehicles with the 1GR. like 4wd tacos and 4runners?

It's obvious you make a very specialized product for a special vehicle but why not expand just a little bit?

The honest answer is knowledge and money, I have a limited knowledge of 4wd suspension and I dont have the money at the moment for R&D. But I have thought about it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence

THE MACF

Reaction score
No problem. Just throwing it out there. Basically there is a very limited selection of aftermarket parts for the 2010 4Runner and thought you could get in to it. Instead of shortening the coil you're just adding a roll and longer shock.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I heard about the new product.. now to wait and see

big_dirte

Reaction score
Hope the new product is something that I need/want. The gf is already mad at me for ordering tons of stuff since I have been gone. I think she will have a fit if I order anything else. Any hints on what the new products might be? When do you think you are gonna get anymore E-Fans? Like I said dont want to order something else and get in trouble. I literally have an entire bedroom of new mods waiting for me. Anyone running one of these with an S/C set-up? Looking at going that route and dont want to add a mod that wont work with the S/C set-up.

Dirte

Chasbo

Reaction score
hahaha figures I just bought the street drop kit before the price drop.....oh well...

PiNkY

Reaction score
I guess this sale isn't for the DJM coils? :frown: Those are more of a special order

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score

trust me when I say this shane and I have actually talked about sittin sic making lift kits for the tacomas...

he knows my truck is down to be part of R&D if needed...:top: SAS FTMFW!!!:rockon:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score

oooo id like an e-fan for a good price, but I cant pay like steve:ahhhhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom