Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Appreciation Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrey.f.tsai

Reaction score
I live on Maui and it looks like my coils just came in!. Took about 3 days...Sent out on 2/3 and came in 2/6... That was pretty fast!!!

wchoy09

Reaction score
Looks like the 808 is going to be sitting a lot sicker!

Shanes56

Reaction score
Just an FYI I will be inacting a new shipping policy and a clif note version is order will be shipped on Tuesday and Friday. The reasons for this are both for green reasons also as a one man shipping recieving and billing department (thank goodness for sales marketing and R&D being split between Philip and I) it gets to be a bit much to ship onesy, twosy every day.

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Thanks Shane, I hope my order helps to push some of these new products you are working on into the market. Looking forward to getting the e-fan and sway bars.

808XR10

Reaction score
i got my springs in guys they look beautiful, how'd you guys know my favorite color was red? lol im just waiting for the 2" rear drop blocks...thanks guys:top:

absolut

Reaction score
Shane is the man, just got off the phone with him right now for ordering the sittin sic drop kit. awsome guy to deaL with. Thanks shane.

keith, absolut

Emanon

Reaction score
UPS says I will get a package on the 18th, I hope it is everything all at once. I've been wondering where my sways and coils were.

Shanes56

Reaction score
It sure will be, sorry I had a delay with the sways, I didnt have enough front sway bushings so I waited to send them out until all was there.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents 2 more day, then priceing goes back up on all products! take advatage of this sale while it lasts.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Last day sale prices will be gone by midnight tonight, get them while this price lasts!!!

Reaction score
Alright ladies and gents, deadline is up!

Thanks for everything and most of all being a part of XRU :top:

If there any questions about any orders place during this sale, please PM me and we'll get everything worked out :D

Thanks,

Philip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom