Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU license plate holders??

xrunner224

Reaction score
i would like to do this

i'd rock one on my x-r. :biggrin: and maybe instead of a slogan it can have our user name to better classify members. for example your :driver: and you see the plate holder and say hey :wavey: he's an xru member you drive up and see the user name, you read it and well what do you know its xr-ace :biggrin: or just

xr-underground.com

Performance Powered

Last edited:

SX TOY

Reaction score
i would like to do this

it would be cost prohibitive I think to have them customized per member but you could leave a space and have vinyl letters to put the different screen names in :top:
that would be cool

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe something like this?

XRU_plate_frame_R1.png

metalheadx

Reaction score
Maybe something like this?

XRU_plate_frame_R1.png
i like this one alot but the only thing is that az has a plate law where you cant cover arizona on the plate or you get a ticket i know its a dumb law....lol

08XRUN

Reaction score
I will definitely be up for atleast one of these! :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, metalhead has a good point. I looked up the Virginia law and it states similarly:

Virginia license plates must be displayed on the vehicle so that all wording, numbers and decals are upright, visible and readable. The license plate holder or frame cannot obscure the license plate number, name or issuing state or expiration decals.

So I think I may have to choose a different frame. BAH! :motz:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Unfortunately, metalhead has a good point. I looked up the Virginia law and it states similarly:

Virginia license plates must be displayed on the vehicle so that all wording, numbers and decals are upright, visible and readable. The license plate holder or frame cannot obscure the license plate number, name or issuing state or expiration decals.

So I think I may have to choose a different frame. BAH! :motz:

just make what you want.. Cause even the dealership frames are legal.. There is actually a different section of va law that states you cant cover any part of the tag.. This is the section they get you if you have tinted covers...:top:

I like the idea of a blank spot for vinly letters (usernames)..

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They won't be color matched - they will be black. Minimum order is 125 - so color matched would be 375 frames. I definitely don't need that many as much as I love the idea of color matched frames.

rice247

Reaction score
well maybe not the frames color matched. maybe just the lettering color matched. Just make them all swb :top:

THE MACF

Reaction score
I would love to have a tinted cover that said XRU but it would be illegal as hell. I like the idea of having a black frame with red logo/wording. It makes the BSP and RR/BR guys happy and the silly SWBer's can break out the fingernail polish:eviltongue::laugh:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
the silly SWBer's can break out the fingernail polish:eviltongue::laugh:

lol BSP FTFW:rock:

well if we need 125 how many XR owners want one? lets get at least 124 lol

Last edited:

xrunner224

Reaction score
you could just flip it k2 and have xr-u on the top just make 2 diff ones

the one you made ^^ and then have that reversed

i want one deff

Last edited:

mbray

Reaction score
i would want 3! xr-underground.com --- Driven by Enthusiasts

thebenmack

Reaction score
i like it but reverse it. i also like the having your name on it idea too but im thebenmack yrt i drive " red bandit" so idk.... but im down for one.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
ok so we have XRUnderground.com on top and Driven by Enthusiasts on the bottom??? well we can mabe get those and then we can see if we can get the ones who want their username on the bottom if we deff get enuf peeps to buy em. so we have the carbon fiber model with what i said at the top right???

Top Bottom