Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRunner on Modern Marvels!

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
I was watching Modern Marvels on the history of car washes and they were talking about the United States' biggest in Pennsylvania and they had a SWB XR going through!

They showed it twice. It had no front plate, yellow fogs and ebay headlights. Haha anyone's on here?

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
hopefully not, x's shouldnt go through carwashes.....:frown:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hopefully not, x's shouldnt go through carwashes.....:frown:

Easy to say when you live in Louisiana. :biggrin: It's like 28 degrees here today and my truck was filthy due to salt on the road. I'll hand wash a lot of times... but not when it's 28 degrees. So I did go through the touchless today.

What MM was it? I Tivo them all... one of my favorite shows although they definitely need some new ones.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
touchless is different, but ive had horrible experiences regarding rim situations as well as horrible scratches...in my eyes, only thing touching my truck should be me, my wife, or some girls posing :top:

NixXR462

Reaction score
touchless is different, but ive had horrible experiences regarding rim situations as well as horrible scratches...in my eyes, only thing touching my truck should be me, my wife, or some girls posing :top:
Note to self. When in Louisiana make sure to stop by Vs house and rub buttcheeks on his doorhandles.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I'll have to watch it later on tonight to see if they show it again

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
Easy to say when you live in Louisiana. :biggrin: It's like 28 degrees here today and my truck was filthy due to salt on the road. I'll hand wash a lot of times... but not when it's 28 degrees. So I did go through the touchless today.

What MM was it? I Tivo them all... one of my favorite shows although they definitely need some new ones.

It's a newer one made in 2008 just named "Car Wash"

blackx07

Reaction score
it sometimes gets 2 cold for me to wash by hand as well an i live in louisiana :dontknow:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
back when I had my stock rims on, during winter I would sometimes go to this one carwash place by my house. after you go through the wash, your truck goes on this HUGE conveyor belt with like 20 guys standing in line to vacuum and wipe down your truck by the time it gets off the belt.

it's not about being lazy on a cold day...but watching my truck get cleaned in a matter of minutes by a 20 guys instead my me doing it in like 2 hours in the freezing cold...that's just great :biggrin:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^me tooo, we have one of those here. I always get compliments from the people watching their cars too. kinda like a lil car show.

EDIT-Im talking about the truck not the yaris. I wouldnt waste 13 bucks on it.

NuVission

Reaction score
That was me representing the x runners btw. If anyone is ever in the area I would be more then willing to give you a tour. It's located in sinking spring pa. For more info you can refernce our site http://www.cloistercarwash.com

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
Haha nice! You work there?

Your truck is on the homepage! So cool!

Last edited:

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
I would love to drive out there and take a tour sometime. That might be a cool location to do a XRU meet since I haven't made one yet.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
the SWB in the second slide on the home page...:biggrin: what a way to represent...:top: right on bro

NuVission

Reaction score
Yes. I won't bore anyone with Carwash talk but there is lot more technology involved at our Carwash that they didn't even touch on.:biggrin:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Go to the "Press Releases" page, three pictures on it, look on the right most pic. Barely see the cab of the SWB.

This is almost becoming like "where's Waldo"... except "where's the SWB" :biggrin:

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
Lets organize a spring meet up. It's a days drive for me, and when I get there I cant get my truck washed at this amazing car wash!

NuVission

Reaction score
A spring meet is a great idea. Maybe around April when the weather is fairly stable and winter is out of the picture.

Top Bottom