Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRunner on Modern Marvels!

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
I'd be down, might have to round up the Corolla/Celica and old school Toyota guys for a road trip. I'd like to hit Tail of the Dragon on the way back. It'd make a nice long weekend trip :)

Sykotic336

Reaction score
:motz::motz::motz::motz: I was just watching that earlier today for like 10min and flipped channels WTF!!!! i missed it :laugh::laugh:

toyoxrunner209

Reaction score
That episode is gonna air right know in 30 min on history channel at 12am pacific time ima watch it!!!1:biggrin:

X-Pablo

Reaction score
It was shown in the first few minutes of the front of an SWB getting soaked in the wash, then about 15-20 mins later shows it again in the wash tunnel.

Nothing special, was an interesting show bout washing your car/truck though.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
A spring meet is a great idea. Maybe around April when the weather is fairly stable and winter is out of the picture.

how far is your place from DC? I might be down :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Easy to say when you live in Louisiana. :biggrin: It's like 28 degrees here today and my truck was filthy due to salt on the road. I'll hand wash a lot of times... but not when it's 28 degrees. So I did go through the touchless today.

What MM was it? I Tivo them all... one of my favorite shows although they definitely need some new ones.

Im with ya Klint. I don't think Ill do anything but hand washin after this new paint job though...:dontknow:

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
Easy to say when you live in Louisiana. :biggrin: It's like 28 degrees here today and my truck was filthy due to salt on the road. I'll hand wash a lot of times... but not when it's 28 degrees. So I did go through the touchless today.

What MM was it? I Tivo them all... one of my favorite shows although they definitely need some new ones.

And you def need that undercarrige wash for all dat salt!

-Ant.

Top Bottom