Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRUNNER

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
we never have meets anybody got an idea for time or place maybe december jan something guys lets get it rolling

tecari

Reaction score
all do my best to be there, Hardly ever see an X in WA state

Reaction score
we all spread fairly far out, i've meet, a couple guys off of here tho, they all were cool. if i get my truck back i'll be down for a meet

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
we should fig a time place date equal distance that stuff if you know someone with an x in are area then you should direct them to this thread.

Maybe a good spot for some parking lot pimpin :) food, girls, beer, chance of other tuners ya know the basics

BlAck_TAco

Reaction score
Im down. not a x but still. i think theres 2 other members from my area.

dmbfan73

Reaction score
i used to live in tacoma and never knew about this site until recently. i'm heading off to the desert tomorrow but i'll be back by the time the weather gets nice. i'm gonna take some time off and drive back up to wa in the summer. i know its a ways off, but just wanted to let you all know. maybe we can get a good meet going sometime in the june/july time frame.

BlAck_TAco

Reaction score
i was thinkin, theres a local cruise in boise,id every friday and sat. also street races on the same nites. the cruise is downtown around the bars and clubs. lots of tuners/diesels,rice,

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
i was thinkin, theres a local cruise in boise,id every friday and sat. also street races on the same nites. the cruise is downtown around the bars and clubs. lots of tuners/diesels,rice,

such a long drive but thats the setup im talking about exactlyand it doesn't matter tacomas tundars welcome since there is a little of us try and make it a general meet

BlAck_TAco

Reaction score
sounds dope 2 me. we can take pics at the top of the parking garage down town. and at the lakes near my house. im like 10min from down town.

oh and the roads are very open ; ):driver:

RedXr

Reaction score
What about Portland? Zach? For us and the washington guys it would probably be equal distance.

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
but are idaho friend would have to travel and we would need a portland guy to hook up with to show us the area im not against the idaho idea make it and over nite stay be a f and n blast

BlAck_TAco

Reaction score
hell it could be a meet/mod weekend come up friday morning leave sunday morning

RedXr

Reaction score
Black Taco, i will be in meridian around new years. wont have my X with me, just going up to visit fam. but ya i am down for a meet there, lets do it!

Reaction score
I know Portland fairly well, not much of a "street scene" anymore, too much of a hassle. but for a night out on the town, i dont think you can really beat Portland, Clubs, Strip Clubs, Bars, you name it its in Portland

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
devin you feelin idaho or p'town? lets get it done a mod day sounds good i got the x-1 and a crank pulley i need to place on my beast BlackSunShine/NiteTerror

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
all do my best to be there, Hardly ever see an X in WA state

I drive all over dude but all the xrunners i ever see are in oncoming traffice and all i can do i wave. never see them stopped to say hi.

im down for a meet just let me know when.

tecari

Reaction score
I vote portland, selfish i know but 3 hours drive is something i can do. It looks like we could be 3 or 4 deep from B.C. to Tacoma. I am sorry but i lived in Wa most of my life and i have no idea where Yacolt, is.

Top Bottom