Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRUNNER

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Here are some more pics. An Audi S5 in the parking lot and a car I tried to play with on the freeway and got left behind.

IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

randy

Reaction score
Looks like he had to brake so you could get that shot!!!:laugh:

46&2_X

Reaction score
Lol you guys still have your front plates on?

I took that thing off after like 2 days heh.

randy

Reaction score
IF YOU MEAN LICENSE PLATES...YEAH...BETTER THERE THAN ON THE DASH. I subscribe to the therory that the less the cops have reason to pull u over...the better. BTW..when are we gonna see u? Don't make us have to go up north...:rock:

Tecari..How hard-expensive is it to lower an x? I would rather lower my ride than get bigger rims. Lemme know plz.

Last edited:

46&2_X

Reaction score
IF YOU MEAN LICENSE PLATES...YEAH...BETTER THERE THAN ON THE DASH. I subscribe to the therory that the less the cops have reason to pull u over...the better. BTW..when are we gonna see u? Don't make us have to go up north...:rock:

Tecari..How hard-expensive is it to lower an x? I would rather lower my ride than get bigger rims. Lemme know plz.

Are you kidding? The Dash?

Nah it's on the floor lol.

As soon as we have a get together that's not when I'm working and something doesn't come up? :dontknow:

I would have came this last time.... but something unexpectedly came up.

tecari

Reaction score
Well even with bigger rims you want to keep the size the same, it will total mess with the gearing, There is a ton of threads on how and what to use to lower the truck. I used the sittin sic drop leafs and springs, I think he is asking like 740 for the kit, you would have to check his web site. That is just one way, you can go cheep and use blocks and get a whole drop kit for about 300.00. Plus after you have to get the truck back in aligment. that is close to at least 100.00. I went to firestone and got the lifetime. Was like 200 but they will, alig, and rotate for the life of the car. Too me that was a good deal. Plus I gave my buddy that owns the shop lunch and drinks, that was a good 50.
So this is what i paid total.
SS drop kit on sale to my door $640.00
Firestone premium alignment $200.00 its was close to this i talked them down a bit
Bribe to use my buddys shop $50.00 Well he did a lot of the work also

So 46&2 why dont you put that on our mods list.
It is the law in wa state that you must have a front plate. I am not saying everything that I do or have done to my truck is legal, But why give them an reason that good to pull u over.

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
If there is not a meet in your town, could always drive to somewhere near for a meet :dontknow: IMO

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
yeah Im leaving my front plate on. Ive allready been pulled over for not having it on my 99 taco. I dont think it has to be your actual plate though. I thought you could use those decorativer plates too.

46&2_X

Reaction score
So 46&2 why dont you put that on our mods list.
It is the law in wa state that you must have a front plate. I am not saying everything that I do or have done to my truck is legal, But why give them an reason that good to pull u over.

Lol cause that would be lame?

Because they don't care.

I have been pulled over multiple times and not once has a cop ever said anything about it.

They do a lot of those DUI patrols on my way home from work, and the time I leave is perfect for them.

So I usually get pulled over once or twice a week for speeding lol. But since I haven't been drinking they just let me go.

They never bother to look at the front of the truck. Now if I didn't have it on the back.... that would be a big deal.

Top Bottom