Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yellow Fog Lights?

BlkRunner

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and just picked up an 07 BSP X-Runner. I want to start with a few simple mods to make my X stand out before I jump into bigger things, 1st the fogs. Do you just replace the current fogs with a yellow bulb and that's it? I previously had a turbo integra and did A LOT of engine work, but wasn't much into the exterior stuff so I'm kinda 'starting over' again. Any input would be fine. By the way, I searched and didn't find anything so if I missed something.. sorry! Thanks in advance.

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and just picked up an 07 BSP X-Runner. I want to start with a few simple mods to make my X stand out before I jump into bigger things, 1st the fogs. Do you just replace the current fogs with a yellow bulb and that's it? I previously had a turbo integra and did A LOT of engine work, but wasn't much into the exterior stuff so I'm kinda 'starting over' again. Any input would be fine. By the way, I searched and didn't find anything so if I missed something.. sorry! Thanks in advance.

hey welcome to the site :top: ... yeah you just replace the fogs ... the bulb size is 9145 ... or h10 ... also do the foglight mod ... here is a pic of my truck with the foglight mod

fog.jpg

Last edited:

ddongbap

Reaction score
I just changed the bulb out for some Nokyas. We aren't going to get some super neon yellow colors with out yellow lenses, like our Lexus counterparts.

07SWB

Reaction score
i replaced my fogs with some yellow h10 bulbs and mine are really bright yellow. you dont need a yellow lense in order for them to be bright yellow, you jsut have to get good bulbs. the ones i bought are made by Halo and are 3000k super yellow and my headlights are 7500k super white. and no they are NOT HIDs.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Check out Nokya Hyper Yellows. I have those and they are awesome.

07XR808

Reaction score
9005's are the way to go for the yellows

ddongbap

Reaction score
I didnt say bright yellow. I said neon yellow. I'm using those Nokyas too. But they're not the deep radiant/neon yellow that the Lexus's have.

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
have the Nokya(SPW) low wattage yellow in my X, gotta love the look with the HID 8000k(blu) conversion. Looks alot like a Lexus rolling. Be carefull with High wattage bulbs, as they can fry your harness & socket...

808skittles

Reaction score
Get HID 3000K bulbs for the fogs.
haha deviant nice fogs... ROFL! i dig it hehee
i agree 3000k fogs is the nuts....

here is a pic of my truck with 6000k hid headlights and 3000k hid fogs

l_8e96ff339f6700d28e0f37b7287c3015.jpg

Last edited:

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
yea that plus my 8000k headlights would surely get me a free night in jail, I already blind everyone in town :secruity:

Joe_XR

Reaction score
I have the Hella Extreme Yellows in fogs. Does anybody have pics of the nokya's? I also attached a pic of the fog lights with yellow lenses, anybody have opinions on these? I'm looking for more yellow.

Attachments

• yellowfog.jpg
    yellowfog.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 89

Make7upyours728

Reaction score
have the Nokya(SPW) low wattage yellow in my X, gotta love the look with the HID 8000k(blu) conversion. Looks alot like a Lexus rolling. Be carefull with High wattage bulbs, as they can fry your harness & socket...
What wattage should we get in our fogs?

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
no more than 70-80 watts, which I think is standard on the yellow Nokya bulbs. the Nokya blue bulbs run 100-120 watts they will fry your harness. had some of those in my 00 Tundra, had to replace both harnesses, the PIAA bulbs produce less heat if ya want blue.:top:

What wattage should we get in our fogs?

Joe_XR

Reaction score
Those look more yellow then the hella bulbs. I'm going to take pic tonight to compare.

Joe_XR

Reaction score
I think it's time for some new bulbs, mine don't look yellow. I'm running the stock headlight bulbs. Do you think the headlights would make more contrast with different bulbs? My bulbs are H10's, is there a difference with the 9005's?

Attachments

• fogs.jpg
    fogs.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 117
Top Bottom