Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

07 BSP for sale

YotaFab

Reaction score
I need to sell my truck, I dont drive it and its sitting in my driveway. just got back from car max and I laughed. im hoping to get a least $14,500 obo ill throw in all my mods I didnt sell, JBA headers with gutted cats, O2 sim, cf shift knob, shorty antenna( on truck) injen intake, MOMO pedals, all stock parts to go back to stock . truck has OG SS drop kit, new composite leafs in the rear from XI . pm me or email tyler.raymer84@gmail.com located in Oceanside CA I want to deal locally, please only serious buyers and inquires. original hood was damaged from making molds of it to make cf parts http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/amyraymer2002/slideshow/

Last edited:

YotaFab

Reaction score
made a mold of it a few times, last time I didnt put enough PVA and ruined it.... so just bought non scoop and had it painted

Fiddich

Reaction score
What did the offer 10k? that is what they told me with the Supercharger.

YotaFab

Reaction score
12,500 is my carmax offer... probablly gonna just do carmax thats a great offer considering

drdoom

Reaction score
I'm interested in the comp leafs if you decide to part out.

YotaFab

Reaction score
bump make me an offer SD/OC people... end of week im taking it to car max

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't bring it there with all those mods on it (especially the suspension). They're not going to give you anything for them and you can get some of your money back selling them. Best of luck :top:

YotaFab

Reaction score
gotta take it to a shop to go back to stock, dont have tools to do it again

YotaFab

Reaction score
if darker doesnt want the truck as is, ill pull drop i dont have my tools close to me anymore, thank you btw

dramad1

Reaction score
If he don't take it as is and you need some help, ill give you a call. I don't see why he wouldn't want it w/ a drop. Gl w/ sale.

Outburst

Reaction score
Ill take the composite leafs if you decide to do a part out. Me and dan got this

Top Bottom