Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

07 X runner BSP w/ TRD Supercharger

Nicodemus454

Reaction score
Ok i've decided to sell it. I hate to see it go but i was just offered a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of a job and im going to need something bigger for work and also something i can take off road. I've loved this truck and its in great shape so i hate to see it go. So if anyones interested let me know. Here's the add i've got going a few other places:

Need to see this: 2007 Tacoma X Runner with FACTORY TRD SUPERCHARGER, VERY good condition, Very well taken care of, Very quick truck. Includes all of the fully loaded factory options available to the X runner. Includes all of the following:
TRD Supercharger
6 Speed manuel - URD Short Throw Shifter
Custom Exhaust
20'' Axis Shines Wheels :Very nice, Very expensive:
295 Toyo Proxe rear tires (Very good tires, Like new condition)
255 Nitto 555 front tires (Very good tires, like new condition)
Extra set of Nitto 555 front tires available
Projection Headlights
HID Foglights
This truck has had nothing but the best put into it. Oil always changed with Royal Purple Synthetic motor oil, Always filled up with Premium gasoline
$22,500 Firm
Call for details - Serious buyers only please - 916-467-6040

Xrunnside1.jpg

XRunnside2.jpg

trd2.jpg

BigMikeyStyle247

Reaction score
niiiceee, Good for someone who wants to get a supercharged X and get it all financed under one loan. If for whatever reason u part out, I can help u out with the SC and rims. good luck with sale bro.

X-Runnin

Reaction score
I can take that s/c off your hands if you want :top:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Seeing this makes me wish I was in the market for an X. Maybe We should get another. I don't think that would go over that well with the woman.

07SWB

Reaction score
niiiceee, Good for someone who wants to get a supercharged X and get it all financed under one loan. If for whatever reason u part out, I can help u out with the SC and rims. good luck with sale bro.

sorry but once the ECU is flashed with the TRD flash, there is no going back. When you put the TRD s/c on there, the map is on the ECU for ever. you cant go back to stock.

good luck on the sale.

morcheez

Reaction score
back in may i would have scooped this deal up ..g/l

RedXr

Reaction score
Damn Dude!!! makes me sad to see you sell for this cheap. Thats a sick truck, but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck dude.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
you didnt mention how many miles are on it, and how long the S/C was has been on it.

could help

5000XD

Reaction score
Very good looking truck man. If I could I would have bought it from you.

Tapp

Reaction score
duuude this deal is a steal!!! sorry you have to let it go!!

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
I have always wanted the TRD Super on my X, has it really made a big difference in performance even though the high price tag?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I want his truck :*( its got everything I want...GOOD LUCK with the sale, its a steal to anyone looking!

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
Tapp, Dude I have looked and looked for a sign and I can't find any that I can get my hands on. I will always keep you in mind because of where I live so hang in there...

Nicodemus454

Reaction score
I have always wanted the TRD Super on my X, has it really made a big difference in performance even though the high price tag?
Very much worth it. Even more worth it when you're getting it all ready on the truck at no extra cost:top:

x-stealth

Reaction score
damn those rims are killer!!! I just want the wide tires in the back!

Top Bottom