Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

09 factory sub box

Brother Lu

Reaction score
Just got my self a 09 xrunner. I'm in love:adore:what a fun truck to drive. The sub box makes no sound at all. It is plugged in at the box,and the funcky blue light works when you turn it on. Is there something else I should check? Fuses? I can't believe it's dead ,the truck is low k's and pretty mint. I know some of you think it's junk,but I would like to hear it first.

Vandy01

Reaction score
There is a board under the sub you can check for blown caps. Also do you have an after market head unit? If so are your ceiling speakers working?

Brother Lu

Reaction score
Factory head unit,ceiling speakers are working. So you think I may have to take the box apart to check these caps?

Vandy01

Reaction score
You may have too if the blue light is coming on its getting power but it's not getting sound. It's on the same speaker wires as the two speakers in the ceiling. Maybe a lose wire.

Brother Lu

Reaction score
Thanks for the info,I allready checked out the how to take apart box thread,so thats next on my list.

dalefan613

Reaction score
They r just a cheap sub check out sub hump and put yourself a good 10" in there u wont be disapointed

Top Bottom