Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1" lowering block help

utixrunner

Reaction score
So I decided to drop the back 1" to level it out and was wondering where I could get the blocks and U-bolts. I want steel blocks if that helps.

Thanks in advance:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would go with a 1.5" block for level. A 1" block will still give you a slight rake. You can get those here:
http://www.randys-racemart.com/allobl11.html

They don't come in steel tho.

You should be able to 1" steel blocks from nearly anywhere including DJM.

utixrunner

Reaction score
Thanks k2, another question would I need new U-bolts? If so what size? Thanks again

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know... it doesn't say that those come with U-bolts, so I would assume yes. I was going to call them when I ordered mine --- but I haven't gotten around to buying them yet.

utixrunner

Reaction score
Ill call tomorrow when I get out of school and let you know what they say:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Yes you will need new U bolts.. the stock ones are not long enough for an additional inch :top:

utixrunner

Reaction score
Can I get these at an autozone or something or do you know of an online store, Im new to lowering and dont know anything thanks

utixrunner

Reaction score
thanks a lot guys, got them ordered Ill put em in next week sometime and get some picks up:rock:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if I could sneak these past the wife before XF??? Doubt it. :thumpdown: I guess I'll just have to bring my 4x4 and everyone else will have smooth dropped rides. :frown:

utixrunner

Reaction score
its always easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission:laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... ordered. :top: I can't go to XF with all you dropped fools without at least being level.

Now, someone tell me how the hell to put these things on. :D

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... ordered. :top: I can't go to XF with all you dropped fools without at least being level.

Now, someone tell me how the hell to put these things on. :D

If you need any help just give me a ring... it really is very simple as long as you have a jack and two jack stands... oh yeah, you will need a torque wrench as well :top:

Top Bottom