Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1GR bell housing adapter for Chevy transmissions!!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
No way. If I switch, I am going manual again. I'd just have to make sure that it is also possible with this adapter. Only after this one goes though:rolleyez:

Coupe

Reaction score
If I was going auto, I would rather have to 700R. Not as strong, but you get a fourth gear.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
someone do this already. I don't think my tranny will hold up to the drag strip much longer.
It doesn't want to shift worth a damn anymore :rolleyez:.

Tunedx

Reaction score
someone do this already. I don't think my tranny will hold up to the drag strip much longer.
It doesn't want to shift worth a damn anymore :rolleyez:.

I think Dallas is in the stgs of t56 tranny install. Not sure what the status on it is. PM him for details.

bayouboy

Reaction score
Anyone know what our differentials will take as far as max torque or HP before it blows up, also what gearing is in it? Thanks

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Anyone know what our differentials will take as far as max torque or HP before it blows up, also what gearing is in it? Thanks

gears are 3.15s. I think the differentials are ok. at least the axles and gears are. Throw in a tru-trac and you should be fine unless you're fully built with high boost and throwing down some insane HP and torque.

Dallas

Reaction score
I think Dallas is in the stgs of t56 tranny install. Not sure what the status on it is. PM him for details.

My T56 is an entirely different animal, rear mounted transaxle. But I did order this adaptor so I can use the corvette bellhousing, I am on vacation for the next 2 weeks, and I am going to try like hell to have it all done for X-Fest

Attachments

• Picture 087.jpg
    Picture 087.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 089.jpg
    Picture 089.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 134
Top Bottom