Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1st Race Ever

XRobber

Reaction score
Xrobber is just trying to get his truck back to running status so he can sell it to buy a titan. He sold the s/c to buy stickers and a wing to go on it for that extra hp and wow factor. :driver:

lmfao...
Not quite :) Just to let you all know, I will NOT be leaving the XRunner family.

i wish our speed cutoff wasn't at 120 mph...but i bet the truck would be floaty at anything above that
Actually its 126 :)

DOGO X

Reaction score
A little X + Tundra engine = Xrobber :biggrin:

XRobber

Reaction score
You know, I thought about that, but then I realized...
If I am going to go through the hell of an engine swap, why would I put a Tundra motor in??
There are MANY better options...

I plan on doing a VERY radical swap, but its not going to be for a good year or so. I am going to be building the motor in my garage. My wife and I have set a goal for the truck to debut back on the racing circuit by next January.

rx-runner

Reaction score
what kinda swap are you thinking bout, i say go ROTARY, drop a 4 rotor motor and add a garrett gt 45 turbo and your set my friend

DOGO X

Reaction score
what kinda swap are you thinking bout, i say go ROTARY, drop a 4 rotor motor and add a garrett gt 45 turbo and your set my friend

Why not some like this! :biggrin: Just kiding

MJEngine-2.jpg

20B.jpg

Top Bottom