Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2006 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner

nightside66

Reaction score
Selling my 2006 Tacoma X-Runner. Car runs and looks great. Engine is a V6 4.0 and runs very strong, comes with 6 speed transmission. Car comes with 100,000 mile engine transmission and rear differential warranty as well as an extended warranty which pretty much means everything from bumper to bumper is covered. paid an extra 2200 for it. Stereo includes kicker 3 way speakers in the front and kicker 2 way speakers in the rear with 2 seperate tweeters. Deck is a Alpine CDA 9886, brand new no scratches ipod/usb hook up, stock steering wheel controls run the deck so for safety and convenience. Amp wires are in place, still not certain if im leaving behind the JL 500/1 amp and Kicker ported box with a 10" L7. Interior is in great condition, exterior is as well minus a few small dents. Front windows tinted to match the rear, Headlights were replaced with sylvania bulbs as well as the fog lights for a matching white beam of light. Truck comes with an alarm as well as well as a magnaflow box only on the exhaust done by a local shop. Tires are new, rims are black, rear lights come with black outs for a stealthy look. Bed of truck comes with rubber mat for grip. If you are interested or want more pictures, email me at nightside66@yahoo.com or send me a text or a call at (619) 942 7935, . I'm located in Chula Vista, California (south San Diego) Ask for beto. Asking for 19,500 but im willing to negotiate so make me any kind of offer orrrrrrrrrrrrrr will trade for a 1966/67 Chevelle Malibu in good condition, 2 door

Last edited:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Well I hope you sell it, but I find it kinda weird that guy's just sign up and post on the forum to sell their truck. Hate to say it, but everyone here pretty much has one...still good luck though.

nightside66

Reaction score
yes, i did join on the 15th of this month but not because i was planning on selling my truck, but because a friend of mine told me about a CF hood that was for sale which i really did want to buy, but since then my financial status has changed and i need something that will be cheaper when it comes to payments as well as insurance. I dont know if you've noticed, but we dont have the best economy and job security is becoming less and less possible BUT thanks for the wish of luck.

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
Well I hope you sell it, but I find it kinda weird that guy's just sign up and post on the forum to sell their truck. Hate to say it, but everyone here pretty much has one...still good luck though.

:dito: Good luck on the sale man.

Spyder327

Reaction score
Would probably help people if you gave out your location though. Judging by your area code: San Diego, CA?

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
put it on ad's or newspaper probably is your best bet..... good luck on your sale though.:top:

Xtacy

Reaction score
good luck bro, but this is a x runner website n im sure everyone here is happy and satisfied w their current X

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
its probably for exposure...say he posts to sell his xr here...we ALL know this is a xr forum...but what if YOU have a friend/relative that was in the same vicinity and was in the market to buy an xr...you just sold your friend an xr through an xr forum...done deal ;)

anyways...GLWS my friend...

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
sorry to hear that youre selling the x.. should try to post it on craigslist.. i have sold all my old trucks on there and made money off of each one:top:

Top Bottom