Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE 2011 XRU Calendars SHIPPING!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good news guys, the 2011 Calendars arrived Saturday (1/8)! Priority mail orders will all be shipped Monday, January 10 and First-Class mail orders will start shipping Tuesday January 11. I hope to have all of the calendars shipped no later than Thursday.

If you still want a calendar - I have 3-4 left (ordered a hand full of extras). Thanks again to everyone who pre-ordered and also thanks for your patience with my printer not being able to get the calendar on the press until after the New Year.

Attachments

• 2011_calendars_shipping.png
    2011_calendars_shipping.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 889

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for putting them together Klint :top: They look great in the house and in my office :rockon:

And the fact that they are going out now actually worked to my advantage a bit, LOL. I'm January from last year :eviltongue::rock:

micpun

Reaction score
thanks klint. i know you said you had a couple extra so I ordered 2 more.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
looking forward to getting them; thanks Klint, the holidays can be a busy time glad you put the time in this for us!

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
thanks for the hard work to put this calander together and everyone who took the time to enter cant wait to get mine and my sticker

PiNkY

Reaction score
Woohoo!! This is honestly the first calender I think I've bought in like 8 years......atleast. Well worth the purchase. Thanks for putting this together and givin me something to drool over everyday

mrguy33391

Reaction score
If there are any left, I want one. Can I just go to the store and order 1 since you said you have a few left? Hopefully I'm not to late.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I got one of the two I ordered.....super stoked. :rock:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Got mine today as well. Came out GREAT! :rock: (except for the mods list for Jan 12 :hmmmm2:)

lenie03

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Love it I think my favorite one yet. Thanks Klint :D

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got my calendars today!

Excellent! Glad that they got there so quick. Priority Mail FTW.

I got one of the two I ordered.....super stoked.

Were yours ordered on separate orders Donny? Or did I just screw you out of a calendar on that order? :laugh:

Got mine today as well. Came out GREAT! (except for the mods list for Jan 12 :hmmmm2:)

I seriously was up against a deadline with the printer and couldn't get photos in time so I just had to pick one that I had on my hard drive. January 2012 is Geoff's truck (Tacomatosed) and is wrecked so consider it a bit of a memorial.

Awesome!!! Love it I think my favorite one yet. Thanks Klint :D

I agree Lenie --- I think this is the best one that we've all put together. Kudos to those that took the photos - they really turned out amazing.

KETCHUP needs one!! :bawling::bawling:

Sorry man - I don't have any more to give. The pre-order was up for like 2 months and I didn't order but about 10 extras which all sold before I even got the calendars. As we've done in years past, if someone wants to start a re-order thread, I'll entertain the idea but I have to get a certain number for it to even be feasible. Only ordering like 10-15 is just killer on price.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday, all the pic's look frickin awesome thanks klint :rockon:

Oh and lenie, thanks for makin me stop at that spot for the pic.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Klint, they were seperate, one with the stickers, and the second was just the freebie for making the calender. I saw that you shipped it, as I have to different order numbers.

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Got mine today. Looks great! Thanks for all the hard work putting this together.

Top Bottom