Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 tacoma lift kit???

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Wondering on some opinions of those with Pre-runner with lift kits. My truck is 2 wheel drive but I want a litter more clearance and little more height out my truck. Nothing massive. Maybe a 3" kit. I know they have some kits with front spacers/rear blocks. Then some with front spacers/rear add a leaf.

What brand kits did you use?
How did you like ride quality after install?
Pics?

This is what I want more lift for.

image-945880849.jpg

Last edited:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
You should check out tacomaworld they'll be more help.

Gadget

Reaction score
Well, if you want the best stuff out there, look at ICON and RadFlow.

URD carries both lines and if you see something there you want let me know and I will get you set up with a nice discount on the system you pick out.

I am currently running the ICON Stage 6 on my 4Runner.

G

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I would avoid the spacer lifts. Some good options that i would go for are the ome lift, toytec ultimate 3in lift, and the bilstein 5100 lift. Those are fairly priced lifts imo if all you is a taller ride. If you want to add a big bumper up front run the ome with the 886 coils, run 885 if not. Icon makes great stuff but is expensive, but you get what you pay for. Also you want to invest in some upper control arms.

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
go 2.5" front i would go radflo coils and 1.5" add a leaf
get the lift from URD and support an awesome company along with awesome customer service

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Well, if you want the best stuff out there, look at ICON and RadFlow.

URD carries both lines and if you see something there you want let me know and I will get you set up with a nice discount on the system you pick out.

I am currently running the ICON Stage 6 on my 4Runner.

G
The icon on the IRS site looks like its just a front kit. Does it include a rear with it or will I have to get a rear kit as well? I see you can adjust it how is it easy adjustable?

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Your only by for your xrunner is going to be total chaos or American motorsports on the 5lug suspension. I assume you are talking about lifting your xrunner. They are the only teo companies that make midtravel/lift and LT kits for the second gen 5lug

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Your only by for your xrunner is going to be total chaos or American motorsports on the 5lug suspension. I assume you are talking about lifting your xrunner. They are the only teo companies that make midtravel/lift and LT kits for the second gen 5lug

No I don't have a xrunner anymore. I sold it and bout a 2013tacoma prerunner. I want more height out of it.

Pic of my truck is in original post.

memario1214

Reaction score
You're better off making a thread on TW, but I will recommend a spindle lift and some new shocks. For the rear I suppose you could do blocks, but a new leaf pack or AAL would be best. What is your budget and how do you plan to use the truck?

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
icon makes both a front and rear lift
Gadget can correct me if im wrong but i believe radflo is made by icon and for lift purposes athe radflos should be perfectalong with the icon rear 3 leaf progressive add a leaf and icon rear extended travel shocks

Gadget

Reaction score
I do not think RadFlo and ICON are the same company or do business with each other.

G

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
I do not think RadFlo and ICON are the same company or do business with each other.

G
i apologize i assumed that they were like camburg and sway-a-way
lol LT looks way cooler than regular lifts that for sure...
its illegal to run LT here in WV but oh well lol

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
something to do with the extended a arms and not being factory specs or some garbage like that
or so i was told by the one who put my lift on... he may have just made that up lol but we do have a lot of suspension laws so idk

the_truth

Reaction score
I had an 08 double cab and I went with an Old Man Emu setup. It was a true 3" lift and the ride was superb. They have options for strut stiffness from soft to stiff. If I had to do that lift again, I would definitely do Old Man Emu again.

Oh and the website I went through was toyteclifts.com.

Last edited:
Top Bottom