Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 Tacoma

xrgilly

Reaction score
Hmm maybe ill have to be the first canadian to go down and pick up a 2013.

5000XD

Reaction score
I bet that my 2005 is faster than any 2013! ;)

sketches

Reaction score
When will we be able to get do real info on this i'm selling my truck in October and going to but a new one in January when I get back from boot camp

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Good ol rear drums haha! I don't think he is going to answer any of our questions. I guess we just wait and see.

Iggy08

Reaction score
keep us posted! I love my 05, but graduation time is only getting closer 20?? lol

berthalamu

Reaction score
Ah man what a tease!...it's all good I'll buy one after they tweak out all the problems!...I hate that I bought an iPad 1 an now they have a 3 already!!!!!

I hope it has a lower ride hight!....an pls tell me the head/taillights are not gonna look like bubbles.....!!hope tha new redesign will come with tha option of a reg. Cab....that would be sweet!hope it's faster 2!

Last edited:

RRX

Reaction score
Can't wait you see what they all will be!

GR6RR

Reaction score
He has us all wondering. I understand though, gotta help keep it a secret to help keep your job. ;)

sketches

Reaction score
When will they start releasing specs I wonder if her can at last tell us that

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Its funny you brought this up. I was talking to David at APR the other day and he was telling me that something has been going on down there in the lone star state at the Toyota plant...

sacX

Reaction score
I wish they had options like these when I bought my 05!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Honestly, this happens every year. Everyone get's all excited about options on the new year model, then when it comes out, it has actually less than the previous year.

Pretty much the only options added were USB and AUX in for the stereo. Oh, and a sub. I don't hold my breathe.

JFrame

Reaction score
Honestly, this happens every year. Everyone get's all excited about options on the new year model, then when it comes out, it has actually less than the previous year.

Pretty much the only options added were USB and AUX in for the stereo. Oh, and a sub. I don't hold my breathe.

My 09 came with AUX and Sub so 2013 just has a USB?

Top Bottom