Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4th Annual Daytona Beach Meet!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
well I got a call about 15min after placing the order they told me the tanks and compressors are on back order and should arrive to them in like 3 to 4 weeks so I probably wont have it for the meet lol so don't worry derek lol

Taco08

Reaction score
Is anyone going to be leaving from the Bay area so we could meet up before hand and shoot up there together?

fuseaku

Reaction score
looks like i am probably not going to be able to make it.

i took it off but now im having to work because there's too many people taking it off for more "legitimate reasons"

This is totally a legit reason. lol Sucks man!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
this is always when everybody plans fall through and they start bailing out lol

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
this is always when everybody plans fall through and they start bailing out lol
shut up bitch. if i can remember last year you skimped out. i'm still comin. just a lil late

Is anyone going to be leaving from the Bay area so we could meet up before hand and shoot up there together?
taco man whats up? when are you planning on leaving? im going to be heading out there saturday at like 5pm

WHEN I GET THERE IM GETTIN SLOPPY ;)

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
yeah i couldn't make it last year but I'll be there this year ! Last year My boss got the week off before I could ...

Tacomagirl11

Reaction score
I'm female does that matter. If not I might be able to come out at least one day

Lisa

rich017

Reaction score
I'm female does that matter. If not I might be able to come out at least one day

Lisa

Nope! For the 2009 meet we had a chick with a green double cab come out from the Winter Park area.

What part of Orlando are you in? I think I have seen you driving around before.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
I CAN'T WAIT, it's coming up so soon! I got a couple things done today I wanted to do before I get up there. Hopefully I can get more done :rockon:.

rich017

Reaction score
I can bring my TTC traction bars is anyone wants them.

They have been off the truck and in my garage for a month now.

AsianTaco

Reaction score

That reminds me lol, I have a Pop&Lock w/both keys I had from my 07 if anyone wants it for the low :smile:.

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
I have extra Exhaust Clamps new still in box if anyone wants them !

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
That reminds me lol, I have a Pop&Lock w/both keys I had from my 07 if anyone wants it for the low :smile:.
I was going to buy one of those but it doesnt make sense when i dont have a cover yet lol Co I'm surprised yur actually going to come lol

Last edited:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score

This is one of the best additions to this truck. I love having the ability to lock my bed in case I have a cooler full of beer back there.

How come u took them off and what are u wanting for them?

Last edited:

Tacomagirl11

Reaction score
Rich017, I live in lake Nona and work over by the airport. I saw a blue x the other day. I was also passed by a black x Friday morning who blew at me.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
I was going to buy one of those but it doesnt make sense when i dont have a cover yet lol Co I'm surprised yur actually going to come lol
I had it on my 07 for the security that no one was going to steal my bed extender or tailgate lol. You have a tailgate right Chris??? lol

rich017

Reaction score
Rich017, I live in lake Nona and work over by the airport. I saw a blue x the other day. I was also passed by a black x Friday morning who blew at me.

Hmmm, probably wasn't me since i live in the Altamonte Springs area. I have tinted tails, Black headlight mod, hid's and a URD sticker on the front skirt.

This is one of the best additions to this truck. I love having the ability to lock my bed in case I have a cooler full of beer back there.

How come u took them off and what are u wanting for them?

I am asking $300 but can talk on the price of you are really interested. They were $450 new.

Took them off because I no longer go to the track and I could use the spare money for some new components.

Last edited:
Top Bottom