Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7th injector

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes, I have the 4Runner Mk3 system in my 2006 4Runner. 360 RWHP in stage 1.

You saw the FJ Mk3, but that was a preproduction kit and did not have the blow off valve.

G

Emanon

Reaction score
not gonna happen prolly torspd might be onto somthing and also i think the new map-ecu3 is coming out soon

It is too Butters! Everyone says the new version of the X1 will be avail on April 15th and that is just 3 days away!! I mean folks have been saying that for months so it has to be true right? Right...?:motz:

butters607

Reaction score
It is too Butters! Everyone says the new version of the X1 will be avail on April 15th and that is just 3 days away!! I mean folks have been saying that for months so it has to be true right? Right...?:motz:

I'd have a better chance hitting 9's in my na truck

Murderface

Reaction score

Hate to break it to u but it's April 15th and no release of X-1's or so called X-2's(x-2's are bs) u just keep waiting, that's what everyone else has bee n doin since last year. Good luck!

Emanon

Reaction score
Hate to break it to u but it's April 15th and no release of X-1's or so called X-2's(x-2's are bs) u just keep waiting, that's what everyone else has bee n doin since last year. Good luck!

The post was meant in a totally flippant, sarcastic, cynical manner(see Butters reply). As much as I respect APR for their performance work and how much I'd love to get an X1 from a consumer standpoint I have almost no respect for APR. The only thing they've been forthcoming with since X1s vanished are excuses.

Or were the excuses the truth? Be honest APR update your site and let your consumer base finally know if we will see X1s again.

Edit: Sorry to threadjack Butters!

Murderface

Reaction score
The post was meant in a totally flippant, sarcastic, cynical manner(see Butters reply). As much as I respect APR for their performance work and how much I'd love to get an X1 from a consumer standpoint I have almost no respect for APR. The only thing they've been forthcoming with since X1s vanished are excuses.

Or were the excuses the truth? Be honest APR update your site and let your consumer base finally know if we will see X1s again.

Edit: Sorry to threadjack Butters!

I'm on the same page as u bro, since APR asked to see my data log and then refused to answer numerous emails about it I just said phuck em! I've got what I need from them and now have no warranty left, if my x-1 shits I'll be selling off my 7th inj, NST OD pulleys,668cc E85 injectors and then revert back to using the Toyota reflash my ECU has. I'll never buy another APR product:thumpdown:<pics of poop!

Murderface

Reaction score
So ur looking for an APR 7th injector right? If so I'd say I've never seen anyone use it with a URD blower before. I'm sure it makes no difference and it sux APR doesn't have any to release.

Top Bottom