Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Access Lorado Tonneau Cover Installed! ** PICS **

shaX 07

Reaction score
I finally got my Access Lorado Tonneau Cover installed and I must say this is one amazing tonneau! The slim design makes it look amazing and it is very durable and easy to roll up & put back down.. Got an amazing price too, $340 shipped from Truck Alterations (they have specialty pricing for toyota nation members).

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/toyotanation.html

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Congrats bro :top:. I love mine, it was one of my first mods on the X and it's still going strong.

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
looks sweet man i have almost the same exact cover mine is just a little more low pro but none the less awsome:top:

taco_xr

Reaction score
Looks good. I like this cover alot and will be purchasing it in the spring.

shaX 07

Reaction score
Looks good. I like this cover alot and will be purchasing it in the spring.

Here's some handy advice on the install-- Do NOT strip any of the bolts that hold up the bed rails (that the tie down cleats are attached to). My brother stripped one out and we spent 2 hours trying to get the bolt out and never did. We broke screw extractors trying to get it out.

Whatever you do, find the Right tool to loosen the bolts the first time, it will save you tons of time and heartache.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Here's some handy advice on the install-- Do NOT strip any of the bolts that hold up the bed rails (that the tie down cleats are attached to). My brother stripped one out and we spent 2 hours trying to get the bolt out and never did. We broke screw extractors trying to get it out.

Whatever you do, find the Right tool to loosen the bolts the first time, it will save you tons of time and heartache.

Do the bedrails have to be removed to install the access loredo?

Murderface

Reaction score
I have the same one on my truck and love it:rock:
I did only pay $315 shipped for mine but cant remember where:dontknow:

Congrats on it by the way:top:

I'm curious to the answer of this too.

If so, any similar covers that don't require you to remove them?

Bed rails DONT have to be removed. U do have to take them off to install but u CAN put them back on:top:

Last edited:

teamben158

Reaction score
I have the same one on my truck and love it:rock:
I did only pay $315 shipped for mine but cant remember where:dontknow:

Congrats on it by the way:top:

Bed rails DONT have to be removed. U do have to take them off to install but u CAN put them back on:top:

Very nice!

Looks like I have another thing to add to my Christmas list :rock:

KingpinX

Reaction score
Just got this same one from that website for Christmas. I love it! Was pretty easy to put on and it looks really sharp.

08x

Reaction score
i was lookin on the site and they have one for 280 but it said lrider do u no wat one it is?

shaX 07

Reaction score
i was lookin on the site and they have one for 280 but it said lrider do u no wat one it is?

lorider is a different tonneau all to gether. On the site you want to see LORADO and that would be this one. I'm not sure of the quality/style of it but based on its name I would guess it is more low profile than the Lorado but I haven't seen it myself...

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
the cover looks good bro :top:, and that is an awesome deal for it as well.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
lookin good bro. always a plus to have the bed covered.

Top Bottom