Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone in/around Peoria, Illinois ?

BlackCat

Reaction score
Question, a buddy of mine in Peoria, IL is tinkering with the notion of getting an X... if he does, I'm wondering who around there can I hook him up with... ? Gotta give him as many reasons as I can to get an X !

Shanes56

Reaction score
Milwaukee WI, only about 2 hrs away, as well as GSX-Runner, he lives in mil town as well, there are a couple others but really not sure who they are.

TacoInvader

Reaction score
BTW, We should try and get a mini together sometime. :rock:

Shanes56

Reaction score
I am all over that, I would love to. some time when it is not snowing would be the best. We could meet at six flags or something?

TacoInvader

Reaction score
I could go for that, It's just under a 3 hour drive for me as long as traffic through chicago isn't terrible.

Shanes56

Reaction score
I didnt realize we were that close, we are going to have to get together a mini meet soon.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i'd be down for a meet, I'm in Iowa but wouldn't mind a few hours drive for a meet :top::rock:

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
I'm like 30 minutes from Chicago in the town of Willowbrook. I'd be down for a meet sometime let me know!

vonraptor

Reaction score
Cedar Rapids, IA. Depending on time of year, I'd be in for a vacation somewhere to meet up.

Last edited:

mspeasl

Reaction score
Decatur, Ill here and there is a fellow in Bloomington also. Straved Rock State Park in Utica, Ill in the spring for a Picnic anyone:hmmmm2:

Last edited:

papasmurf240

Reaction score
Im in Peoria. There are a total of 3 of us x owners around Peoria that I know of. 1 of each color. But, on my way to work yesterday morning I passed another SWB. I was a little upset, I liked being the only one in town. Either way, tell him to get one. I would be more than happy to let him cruise mine if he is undecided.

Knuckles

Reaction score
good to see another x in peoria im from ky but im in ICC cat diesel tech school

Top Bottom