Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone tried this under seat sub idea?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
The panels are $500 + shipping for a set. The shallow subs are nice but most don't think about them this way....they are half the size of a normal sub and do not sound as good as a normal sub. Most get mad or disappointed that they got them and can't blast their ear drums like they want.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
haha lucky me... im trying to keep my ear drums intact these days. i actually think something like that would be enough for me. i had a single 10 in my s10 for a long time and it really never got turned up loud. just liked having it in there to give a little thump at low volume.

xrunrob

Reaction score
Yes these r not for anyone looking to rattle the whole truck or win awards. These r perfect for someone looking for that little extra bass but dont want to lose the back seat area. By no means will this sound like a normal sub and box. But like I said for what this is and the size of it it sounded great.
I like the door panel idea but I'm just not sure I want to send that kinda money on them plus subs.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
yeah that was my issue with doing that id have to buy 2 subs and two new door speakers, as well as an extra set of door panels to cut up.

i might be giving this a try in the near future.. i have a 7 year old and an infant, i need all the space i can get. even the sub-x box is out of the question becuase i use the storage under my seats and i dont want to build a platform for a car seat.

xrunrob

Reaction score
Yes sir. I'm the same way. I only have one monster though.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
haha what if i send you a carrier pigeon that i can "take care of" after the message has been received...

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
kicker sub is on its way woot woot. cant wait ill post up the results and a write up once it arrives.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
It fits ;)

I really didn't want anything visible and space is at a premium back there with two kids

STONER-X

Reaction score
I have two 6.5 subs in my rear doors... I can't get one to stop hitting the door panel when turned up so I plan to move them under the front seats one day... I don't really jam out but every now and then I lime to get my music on...

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
Yea I don't jam often anymore.. But I need a little something there just incase

Crimson KING

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how this works too. I'm a fan of some nice bass, but I could care less if anybody outside of my truck can hear it lol. I don't wanna look like the damn kids driving around wal-mart parking lots at night with every accessory auto zone sells on their ride :argh:

rexrunner

Reaction score
P1000504.jpg

Top Bottom