Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

APEXi Set Up Any Help?

XRnerr

Reaction score
Hi there I have an apexi NEO to set up the AFR of my truck is anyone running a similar set up I just need some help with the sensors.. So any sujestions would do great.. Thanx in advance..:top:

Gadget

Reaction score
I used the earlier version for a short time on my 4Runner.

It is an OK unit but it does not have the resolution as the URD MAF Sensor Calibrator and usually cost more.

It is not a true three dimensional map in it, but you can definitely improve your trucks performance with it.

You can use the same tuning concept as outlined in the URD U-Tune Guide www.GadgetOnline.com/U-Tune.pdf

You will need a wideband and a scan tool to properly dial it in.

When you say you need help with the sensors, what does that mean?

G

XRnerr

Reaction score
Thanx Gadeget I dont know what kind of sensor the truck has if it is Hot Wire Presure Flap or Karman. Its great that you work in URD because the other day I changed the TCAI for the stock one and i think that one of the cables on the intake sensor i dont know how its called is messed up and I dont know what to do. See the truck was in idle and when i moved the cables it almost shut down.. any help with that would be great to man thanxx, Im thinking of buying the maf calibrator im looking for options..

Top Bottom