Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

APR T56 Conversion and more

Shanes56

Reaction score
Ladies and gents I have my APR T56 conversion kit for sale, I will pull it off the parts shelf and take pictures soon. It is the complete kit never installed and a short shifter has been paid for just need to be sent to allan philips onceyou have it.

Asking $1,200 + Shipping and PAYPAL FEES (if paypal used)

Also a DJM 3/4 never installed __PENDING SALE__

Asking $350 + Shipping and PAYPAL FEES (if Paypal used)

More to come as well as the pictures.

Shane
(920)421-3335

Last edited:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
I think I might have asked this question before but if I put a 3/4 drop on my truck would I be able to put my motorcycle in the bed still?

SpeedX

Reaction score
Does the DJM 3/4 include the C-Notch? If so, I am interested.

sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
That's a damn good deal on the t56 kit. I, as well as several others with this kit, would highly recommend an mgw shifter. The apr one looked great, but it was almost impossible to find gears with it.

xrgilly

Reaction score
I'm just not even boosted yet so i don't know but **** thats a good deal

X-roller

Reaction score
wow... that's a smokin deal on the T56... dammit I wish i wasn't going to argentina...

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BUMP this to the top

Shane - first, good to see you man. Hope that you and the family are doing well. Second, I'll take the DJM kit off your hands. :top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Shane - first, good to see you man. Hope that you and the family are doing well. Second, I'll take the DJM kit off your hands. :top:

Klint yeah I really miss the community but I have zero time. and the family is doing great we have truly been blessed with a business and employees that are excelling.

Email sent

Top Bottom