Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ATTENTION ONTARIO....Scrape by the lake this Sunday July 18, 2010

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Car/truck/low rider show this sunday......the known Scrape by the lake

http://www.scrapebythelake.com/Scrape2010home.html

Always a good time ........i am just going to walk around.......my x is still stock

Sunday July 18, 2010

DIRECTIONS

Located at Prudhommes Landing, on Lake Ontario, Vineland, Ontario

(45 minutes south of Toronto, 30 minutes north of Buffalo NY)

- from Toronto - take QEW south to Victoria Ave, at stop sign, go left (north) across the highway to first right (North Service Rd) follow 100yds to the park

- from Buffalo - take Peace Bridge to QEW north to Victoria Ave exit, go right at the lights, entrance is the 1st left (by Tim Hortons

DAY of SHOW - $60 per vehicle($40 show n shine)

lowrider bike - $20 **show n shine NOT judged**

pre-register - $50 per vehicle

show-n-shine - $30 per vehicle (not judged)

last year's show sold out - be sure to pre-register - to reserve your spot AND save $10!

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]TIMES:
tp.gif
tp.gif

move-in / setup 8am - 11am

judging
tp.gif
11am - 3pm

show opens 11am

hop-offs 3pm

awards 7pm

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]EVENTS:
tp.gif

HOP - OFF - $2000 cash purse

BIKINI COMP - $500 ca$h purse + prizes!

(minimum 5 contestants)

FMX Motocross Show - presented by Crusty Demons and the Metal Mulisha

Skateboard Demo's - presented by the SUD Skates team

LIVE DJ's + entertainment all day long!

[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]SUNDAY, JULY 18th, 2010[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Prudhommes Landing, Vineland, Ontario
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Show Hours: 11am - 6pm
[/FONT]​

shapes.dll
shapes.dll
tp.gif
shapes.dll
shapes.dll

shapes.dll
shapes.dll
tp.gif
shapes.dll
shapes.dll

xrgilly

Reaction score
hmmmmm maybe ill get bored and head down tomorow but i wont be entering my truck in any shows till next season when i get my paint and a few other things done this winter

Jwall

Reaction score
Damn i wanna go check it out, but not sure if i can make it. Told the pops i was gonna golf with him, hopefully he cancels and wants to go next weekend hehe. :D

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I went last year, its a pretty dope show, I will try and make it down, I have some stuff going on, I will pm you guys my cell number, text me if you wanna link up at the show

Jwall

Reaction score
hmmmmm maybe ill get bored and head down tomorow but i wont be entering my truck in any shows till next season when i get my paint and a few other things done this winter

You painting your truck, nice what color

xrgilly

Reaction score
black 2 tone then im gonna paint the lip of my rims blue to match the truck and ill paint the upper grill part black
and the bottom blue prob
i have a few ideas rollin around in my head we will see how much money i want to spend

i would paint the truck all lime green if it started off bsp but with the blue engine bay to much extra work to paint it as well

how much to just get in????? to walk around

Last edited:

Jwall

Reaction score
black 2 tone then im gonna paint the lip of my rims blue to match the truck and ill paint the upper grill part black
and the bottom blue prob
i have a few ideas rollin around in my head we will see how much money i want to spend

i would paint the truck all lime green if it started off bsp but with the blue engine bay to much extra work to paint it as well

Oooo that will look sexy, i do like that lime green though! It all depends on where and how you are going to break the colors for 2 tone, but im sure you will do a good job. If i can find this pic i am thinking of i will send it to ya, it will look sick! Its on a different vehicle but the idea is grreat.

Man i want to go to that show tomorrow but i cant go, one i have to golf with the pops and two main reason lol i need a new tire haha, dont need it blowing on the way to Scrape2010. I new i shouldnt have put off getting that new one!

TegoXR

Reaction score
I'll be entering the show 'n' shine. :D See ya guys there!

Jwall

Reaction score
Dammit all you guys are going! :frown: Im just jelious, i might just chance it with my tire hahaha

xrgilly

Reaction score
Dammit all you guys are going! :frown: Im just jelious, i might just chance it with my tire hahaha
your spare tire should be a stock rim and tire mine is anyway

I'll be entering the show 'n' shine. :D See ya guys there!
hey man have u signed up for the show and shine ??? or just when u get there?

Last edited:

Jwall

Reaction score
yea well funny story lol, i just put mine on recently lol, mine blew when at work i hit a pothole urgh, no rim damage. But still i just havnt went to the shop to get new one. Damn burnouts n drifting lol! My light isnt on in the dash for low tire pressure, it was when it blew but still would hate to have it happen there, and cant be good to drive on one new tire and one worn tire thats for sure. Who knows im pretty random lol i might just show up. Just got to convice the pops to go golfing next weekend.

and i would just sign up then when i get there

Last edited:

TegoXR

Reaction score
So it looks like I won't be the only X there then...lol!

Jwall

Reaction score
hahahaha thats killer! looks like you got some competition... hopefully you get a crew trophy or something for being rare trucks all together.

xrgilly

Reaction score
hmmm i wonder if i can bring theses with me and sell them 18''x 8''
rim.jpg

Jwall

Reaction score
They are in great shape! I dont see why not i guess depends what your asking. You know what it all fits, its easy to find online but just curious.

xrgilly

Reaction score
fits lots its both 5/100 and 5/114 our bolt patern not sure of the offset my old car was a 35mm so and they fit perfect on it so thats my guess
they just need to rubber on the fronts
stupid camber wear

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I will be there right for 11am only have a few hours then gotta rip back home, I was gonna pm my number but here it is anyway 905 965 4271. call me or send me a text and we will link up, I would enter my truck but not til i get my drop in! QA1's on the way!!! lol

xrgilly

Reaction score
here is mine 416 458 9897
ill be there early with tegoxr

Jwall

Reaction score
I made it up there and the tire lasted! Well there was alot of hot cars there will upload pics asap, I got everyones X pic also! Met up with hottacoX barely got to chat, didnt find TegoXr seen his X and ran into Canadian girl. Also seen a random SWB X there, hopefully he does sign up for xru.

Top Bottom