Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AZ Meet - 3/31/07

What would you rather do on Saturday?

• Cruise to The Pavillions

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Cruise out to Speedworld

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Can't make it

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other (Please specify in post)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
What do you guys wanna do this Saturday? I was thinking either The Pavillions or Speedworld.

REG CAB X

Reaction score
We better not go to the track I would hate to embarass you guys with my I4 monster.:burnout:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I'm available Friday and Saturday. Maybe we can do a cruise/meet up at someone's house and then hit the track/Pavillions on Saturday?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Doubt I make it. A friend of mine is having a housewarming somewhere in Scottsdale that day and a party that night.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Not quite. We haven't heard from Cosmos or Will (if somebody can get in touch with him). Right now it's me, Jake, Jonathon, and Jesse that are wanting to do something.

REG CAB X

Reaction score
I will give Will a call and see if he is willing to join us. Damn that was a lot of wills

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Hahaha cool then we just need to find out where we're going. 2 people want the Pavillions and 1 person wants Speedworld.

Hitman

Reaction score
What time were you guys planing on going im down for friday and saturday but I get off from work at 8:00 from auto zone speaking of which i get discounts so if anyone needs something let me know :smile:

Spyder327

Reaction score
What time were you guys planing on going im down for friday and saturday but I get off from work at 8:00 from auto zone speaking of which i get discounts so if anyone needs something let me know :smile:

lol now you tell me:eviltongue:

i just bought a $200 scantool from there:argh:

Top Bottom