Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Based around the new 2012 Xrunner?

Murderface

Reaction score
And, speaking of 2012 mods....... I'm a teacher with two weeks off starting on 12/21 - time to install a URD 2.85 pulley, DTLTs, and a set of QA1s!. Yeah, Santa came early this year.

Nice! Make sure u follow URD's directions to the "T" for removing the stock pulley and installing the URD pulley. If u have any questions there's plenty of people on here that can help out including me

Miami_X

Reaction score
Nice! Make sure u follow URD's directions to the "T" for removing the stock pulley and installing the URD pulley. If u have any questions there's plenty of people on here that can help out including me

Hey, thanks a lot, man. I'll be sure to do that. I plan on doing just that. Gonna read the instructions several times before hooking up the 5-ton puller. I'm kinda pumped about the added boost - oh, forgot to mention the Walbro fuel pump kit, too.

BlackTip12

Reaction score
Would the way in the link I posted not work? Just curious if it only worked for certain years.

No, I tried this like ten times correctly and it doesn't work, everyone is sayin rip out the buzzer but what if I do t want to fack up my warranty is there not another way like the "b-on"/"b-off" on the odometer way!?? If anybody can find out the b-off way let me know please!! Thanks.

No it doesn't work... Still trying to find out the correct way to do it though??

Last edited:
Top Bottom