Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bayfront Pensacola saturday night

09runner

Reaction score
Hey peeps! im thinkin about takin my X down to bayfront in pensacola this saturday night. in case you dont know every saturday night theres a big gathering of cars and bikes down by the water. any of you FL panhandle/lower alabama people interested?

dwayne53

Reaction score
dang...i really wish i hadnt already made plans lol......if they fall thru or i change my mind i will definitly show up tho....it would be great to start meetin some other x owners in the area

THE MACF

Reaction score
You do realize that that is the 4th? Lots of cops and a huge crowd. But let me know what time you're heading out. Do you live in cayo grande Navarre? Saw a swb this morning

lostrunner

Reaction score
Might come out but I think I will be in the scion me the wife and kids are going to watch the fireworks out there...What time you gonna be out there??

09runner

Reaction score
i totaly forgot it was the fourth when i posted haha. got a little too much sun that day and fried my brain. probably not a good idea to roll out there in the X with all the crowds. we all know people cant drive around here and the fender benders will be through the roof. but hey count on next saturday night. things will be back to normal and all the rides will be out there. that sound like a better plan?

You do realize that that is the 4th? Lots of cops and a huge crowd. But let me know what time you're heading out. Do you live in cayo grande Navarre? Saw a swb this morning

yeah thats me in cayo

Last edited:

09runner

Reaction score
ok next saturday it is. plan accordingly haha. lets get as many X's as we can out there. oh and by the way...i started a group on here for all of us who live in hurricane alley. check it out

wait nevermind. forgot i have to have 50post before i can start the group. BUT...it will be coming! i gotta work on this memory thing. one day i might actualy forget somethin important haha

Last edited:

heloboby7

Reaction score
I might bring out the S-Runner if I'm not balls deep in building a turbo manifold for it.

skilledbum23

Reaction score
I'll come out there... Probably bring Boby if his truck is torn apart.

Kristina (Lance's wife)

09runner

Reaction score
hey skilledbum i saw you last week drivin down 98. i was the other swb that passed you goin opposite directions. and yeah lets all definately count on this saturday night at bayfront. does anyone in the ft walton, destin, navarre area want to meet somewhere and all ride together?

dwayne53

Reaction score
thats exactly what i was gonna recommend lol...im definitly up for meetin up some place and rollin out together

skilledbum23

Reaction score
hey skilledbum i saw you last week drivin down 98. i was the other swb that passed you goin opposite directions. and yeah lets all definately count on this saturday night at bayfront. does anyone in the ft walton, destin, navarre area want to meet somewhere and all ride together?

Yep, that was me. I live in Crestview, so I'm probably just going to hop on I-10 to head that way, but if anyone is going to be going that way, let me know. We can meet up somewhere.

Kristina

THE MACF

Reaction score
I have a party to go to during the day in Niceville but shouldn't be that long. What time is everyone thinking of going? How does the Navarre Publix sound?

09runner

Reaction score
nav publix sounds good to me. how does 8/830 sound for meetin up in nav? be at bayfront around 9ish?

heloboby7

Reaction score
I'll beee there. ;) Call for good time. (I'm Asian [happy endings])

dragginjess

Reaction score
dang! i want to come to! ggrrr... i've already made plans this weekend...
change it again to next weekend lol jk

Top Bottom