Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BBK opinions

Toon714

Reaction score
My chinese side of the family always gives me great Christmas and bday presents. None of that crappy gift cards that the white side give haha:eviltongue: No drug dealing or pimping haha. I save up every dollar I can for the truck - No game system or fancy phone. It also helps that my 18th (pretty big bday in Alberta for some obvious reasons) bday and graduation are coming up. Mom will probably go halfies with me. :rockon: "Cause it makes my truck safer" :laugh:

Coming from the guy who decided the TRD blower wasn't enough :laugh:

Congrats on the front mount turbo:biggrin:

haha thx bro.
sadly yes. kuz i dont have a x-1.
if i had 1 i might keep the blower.
but im gonna be happy to be snail powerd real soon! :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Wilson do u get the little red envelopes with the gold Chinese writing on them full of cash? I know I do and I'm not Chinese!

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Wilson do u get the little red envelopes with the gold Chinese writing on them full of cash? I know I do and I'm not Chinese!

Yes sir. I almost forgot about Chinese New Years too... another source for my cash. Sometimes my aunties get imaginative though. Last Christmas my aunty gave me a cheap stuffed Santa and I was like WTF but tucked in Santa's belt was a couple hundred haha.

Your not Chinese but your married to one so you should have picked up most of the traditions ... bakgwui

Murderface

Reaction score
Aunty! For real u call ur aunt......aunty? Don't know what to think about that? Shouldn't u call her Yi-Yi or something?

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Aunty! For real u call ur aunt......aunty? Don't know what to think about that? Shouldn't u call her Yi-Yi or something?

haha... No. Usually I call her by her english nickname but in chinese her title is Fae E'ma (Fat aunty). Our family has the best chinese nick names haha. Dad is either gon tow gun (baldy) or Gweilo (whitey)

Anyways back to the thread haha. So just go for the Rotora BBK from Tundra Racing? Just give Tom a phone call once I get everything in place and work out a deal with him?

Murderface

Reaction score
That's what I would do, most businesses are willing to work out a deal for a sale.

Fat aunty huh? That's funny shit

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
That's what I would do, most businesses are willing to work out a deal for a sale.

Fat aunty huh? That's funny shit

Ya haha. She isn't actually fat though. She would be skinnier than an average American :canada::ahhhhh:

Are you parting out the X anymore? I heard a rumor that you were keeping it?

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Well the BBK just went to top priority on the to do list of the X. I almost hit a deer today and I cooked the shit out of the brakes. The brakes smelt terrible after a couple of hard stops. :thumbdown: These stockers are not working for me.:frown:

hiflyer

Reaction score
Top Bottom