Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Belltech kits!!

BSPX

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the Belltech rep and he has confirmed there will be an 05+ tacoma lowering kit released. He said he has personally seen the research on it but it would be 4-6 months before a product was released. I talked to him about the DJM and C2C kits and potential problems they have (tie rods, camber, air bag harnesses and c-notchs in the rear). Since belltech is also with KW and suspension techniques they have R&D with coilovers, springs, control arms, leaf springs, you name it. I talked to him about the posibility of getting a dropped spindle and he said it would be more likely to have a control arm setup or possibly a drop balljoint or coilover. Dont know yet, just thought you guys might like to know. I told him everyone here on the X-Runner forum would be waiting to hear back from them.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
good job!personally would have preferred drop spindles my self but the kit works good for me.ultimately some time in the not too distant future I'm gonna have truck turned into pro-street Xrunner with tundra motor big beefy automatic wheel tubbed 15"wide mickeys and a ford narrowed 4 pt rear end .i figure about 20k should cover it.:top: then watch out rousch!:laugh:

BSPX

Reaction score
for what you will spend on that big V8 I would get an Ls6, ford 9" and a carbon fiber driveshaft. Did you know the d-cab 5.7L tundras only run a 15.3 in the 1/4 mile? About the same as our trucks. And they are 0-60 in 6.7 secs. I'm sure it would be faster in a lighter truck, but you would get great gas mileage with the vette motor, and its a lot cheaper.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
yeah but with that motor in the X would be a hans device vehicle for sure!:top:

Top Bottom